Discussion: Travian Version 4.6

• Not only does the order of the quests, and the quests, not make sense. The rewards dont scale properly either . It truly looks like someone just slapped a spreadsheet together without any thought about balancing the numbers.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• Not only does the order of the quests, and the quests, not make sense. The rewards dont scale properly either . It truly looks like someone just slapped a spreadsheet together without any thought about balancing the numbers.

I am with you.

Looks like no one had some love left to renew the game. From the business side, it looks like they wanna milk their cashcow.

• And they are surely gonna milk it.

However, i like the reward system, even though it is not that straightforward, but start engagement will be higher. Most of us started on 2.x version where none of the tutorials were available, this will at least provide some of the guidance to new players, community will take care of the rest.

This is a good starting point and I like it.

One question I might have missed - as I understand, every village will get rewards tab, but what happens with conquered villages? Does it get a tab? Are quests automatically leveled and rewards can be collected?

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• yep :)

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Auto levled?! That so I can collect like 100K+ ress at once if I conquer well built village?

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Hi,

What I found about this it says

Best regards,

Achtung

Thanks! :)

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• excited for 4.6 patch, but I really didn't like the removal of culture points quest. is there a reason why it had to be gone?

I think they don't want to shorter the time of settle v2.
    It will be 2-3 days less (2-3 days to settle in x1) if the quest still there

• Hi,

you should rework "Gelding", it should be your first reward or remove him from adventure - reward for building stable? or something like this...... if you dont get horse from first adventure you are fu** up. Cuz other ppl will clear all oasis before you get it....

• Everyone should get the same reward for every adventure in the first 10.

RNG is killing you, if someone with great oasis got a horse and his neighbours won't get it.

• yea, please fix the freaking horse.... this is terribly unbalanced and just not fun. might aswell delete your account if you dont get it in the first 2 Adventures and start new.....

start as it is currently is completly rng based :/

EDIT: Started new Acc 4 hours later, got lucky, first AT horse and 3 oasis closeby. I am now further ahead than my friends who registered on server start.

Pls fix this.

Just make the ATs set. Everyone gets the freaking horse.. Then the only RNG left is oasis closeby and the book. and i could live with that. but the f'en horse man.... you just need that straight away. no reason to play without.....

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

» W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

» W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

»W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us.. :asd:

Post was edited 2 times, last by rey ().

• Thank you for the reply :)

I think i have to question a bit clearer

In the current NYSX and in the PtP Worlds the Village you Chief will still remain its Tribe so you can have multiply Tribes.

I read something about that feature on comeing international servers but couldn´t find anything about that.

Do you know something about that?

Have a great Sunday :)

• +1, i got it in my second tho, but falling out of starting cluster made me something like this Screenshot by Lightshot

really needs to rework, i sitted my friend who got horse in 10th adventure, we came for test so we needed to rework all the tactics we planned for, since everything is pretty randomized, it can lead to brutally unbalanced stuff in start.

put gelding in first or in 10th, whatever, just put it at same place for everyone

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• Hi,

The international servers with 4,6 version of the game do not allow more tribes under same account.

This feature is only set on special servers.

Best regards,

Achtung

• what a piece of lag server on speed, you click and then you need to wait for like a day for it to change....

Dkx3: Evil Heroes, Dkx4: Kasparov / gambit, N1 1: Sisu&Susi / Syndic, N6 2: Grumpy old men / null, Nx3 4: Reddington / F-Zone, Nx3 5: Guns N Roses / Iginla, Nx3 6: Bartenders / ACAB, Nx3 7: Chef&Sommelier / D-Tytöt