⚔️ 7-days - Event Gameworld ⚔️ Round 2 - Starting 23.02.2021

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • 7days.png

Dear players,

We are looking for your help!

As the first 7-days event gameworld was very successful and enable us to gather a lot of useful data, we have decided to repeat it! The Game Design and Dev Team worked hard to be able to tweak the New Task System as well as the early game in general and this is the time to test the changes.

Registration Link http://bit.ly/7days-Round2
    Start Date Tuesday, 23rd February 2021

End Date

Tuesday, 02nd March 2021

Start/End Time

13:00 UTC+1

Version

T 4.5

Tribes Gaul, Roman, Teutons, Egyptians, Huns

Map Size

401x401

Speed

x1

Beginners protection length

5 days

Beginners protection can be prolonged

3 days

Server length

7 days
    Starting Gold 600 Gold
    Payment Shop Disabled
    Gold Transfer Links Disabled (both inbound and outbound)
    Event prizes 10 Vouchers worth 200 Gold each
    for the first 10 people settling the second village

This is a test game world - the purpose is to test mainly the following 3 changes to the early game and new task system.

Egyptian settlers cost

egyptian-settlers.png

Task System progression

task-system.png

Oasis Changes

Thanks to the help and hard work of the Ambassadors group, we believe we found a good solution that won’t affect the normal gameplay but will stop certain behaviors that are considered unfair by the majority of the community.

The following change will mainly affect the gameplay in the early game.

Let’s analyze the current situation of oases:

• Oases have resources at the start of the gameworld.
    • Oases have a "spawn set" of Nature troops.

What are we going to change?

• Oases are created without any resources.
    • Whenever a Nature troop is killed, a certain bounty reward is added to the hero inventory depending on the nature troop supply.
    • This extra bounty will be clearly shown in the raid/attack report.
    • Oases’ resource production starts once all animals that originally spawned with the oasis are removed - either killed or captured.
    • Note: the hero does not need to take part in the battle. The reward is granted even if all attackers - even the hero - are killed.

We would also encourage you to provide us with as much feedback as possible either via forum [link] or via Discord in the channel #7days.

Sharpen your swords and string your bows, the fight is about to start!

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Prize should for the FASTEST first 10 people settling the second village

"for the first 10 people settling the second village" does not account for when the player started the server.

Thoughts?

• Testing when it is available for all unlimited amounts of gold is very irrelevant.

The reward system is confused and does not move the player anywhere and leads him into dead ends.

Oases seem like a good idea, but a few days of testing may not have legitimate results. It shows the time. So far, I see one big disadvantage in the unfair distribution of oases.

It would like to come up with a better algorithm for generating maps or another mechanism for establishing a new village at startup. The differences are really extreme

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Yes choosing where the first village appears could be the solution. But the difference between the ability to obtain resources from an oasis that a player has at his fingertips at the expense of a player who does not have access to the oases can be thousands of res.

With the right procedure, where I heal the hero from rewards (while gaining a new level) and killing animals in an oasis in my area, I gain an incredible advantage without any cost of army training. This condition does not seem happy to me at all

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Finished the 7 Day Event. I found it very interesting and improved. The Task Reward system is very balanced and let all kind of players, raiders and simmers, develop and progress at good pace. It also sort of act as a tutorial to build what is important in Travian.

The Oasis resource reward is Extremely Exciting because it rewards the active players. To make use of oasis reward in the beginning a player may need to allocate hero points to offense rather than resources and and that sort of balances it between the simmers, and raiders. Simmers allocate hero points to resources and get direct benefit. Now active raiders may get the benefit from putting points to Hero offense. Well, simmers can do the same if they choose to do so, but then they should spend more time on line..

There is one thing very interesting that should make a huge difference in actual servers. It is the fact that the players who settle Cropper far from their spawn faced problems with number of merchants and the amount merchants could carry and that slowed the development of cropper for a week to 10 days. Now with Hero and troops hunting critters get resources in Hero inventory and that should be an easy way to have resources available for the quick development of a far flung cropper. Again, it should be rewarding for the active players and they should be rewarded. If simmers or defenders want to earn these resources then they also can do it by spending few hours on line killing critters for resources.

I have found the new system rewarding for the players making it a constantly exciting game. It should be tried soon. Of course, fine tuning is an ongoing process but this system has huge potential. Sure!

• Now active raiders may get the benefit from putting points to Hero offense.

So far, more resources have been obtained in this way. More from now on.

It is the fact that the players who settle Cropper far from their spawn faced problems with number of merchants and the amount merchants could carry and that slowed the development of cropper for a week to 10 days. Now with Hero and troops hunting critters get resources in Hero inventory and that should be an easy way to have resources available for the quick development of a far flung cropper.

In a 401*401 map, more then ten thousands player, there are no free place to the lone game. The slower players have no chance kill animals and/or loot oasis near more active players.

The points, that you are mentioned by benefit of the simmer players, in really benefit of the active raiders. There are extra benefit like now.

• Dear community,

First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in our 7-day servers. Your feedback and dedication provided us with valuable information on how to make the game better.

Some highlights of the second test round results:

• Unlike the previous round where 47 out of 50 first settlers were Egyptians (and the other 3 were Teutons), this server shows way bigger diversity. Even though there were still many Egyptians within the first 50 settlers, the second server proved clearly that the other tribes can now compete with the previously all-mighty Egyptians on an equal basis!
    • For the first time ever 6 out of 10 the earliest settlers belonged to non-Egyptian tribes.
    • The first settling was made 1h faster compared to the previous edition.

Congratulations to the winners! You can see the top-50 rankings of the round here.

The prizes to the winners will be sent via the same email used for registration within 10 days.

We hope you liked the changes to the Task System, the Oases, and the Egyptians balancing so please make sure to leave your thoughts about this 7-day gameworld on the forum and on our Discord server!

Please, note: The new system will be available on all servers starting from the 15th of March 2021 in Version 4.6. You can find the full list of T4.6 changes in our dedicated section.

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Thanks for the stats.

I just did read the calendar on trello.com and saw a shadow empire 2x start on 20.04. That´s great news. When i think about the new task / oasis system on a special map, i see a real problem with the spawning regions. Everyone is going to start as imperium since the best oasis are in the mountains of middle europe.

Did u recognize that already?