Troops get killed when original village is chiefed

• My village got chiefed, my troops and hero from that village were in another village and still all got destroyed, how does that make sense?

• Hi

This is always the case,

Since the troops that got deleted was originally in your village that got chiefed the troops no longer have a village to return to.

So keep that in mind, you always lose the troops if you lose the village no matter where they are.

Regards,

Achtung

• It's been like this since I can remember (2016). When your village is thiefed all troops from that village disappear and it doesn't matter if you do int your self or other player.

• I am not saying that this is not the way the game is set up.

But I genuinely think that this does not make any sense at all.

Even my Hero got killed, killed by what???

And since there is no need to return to that village I can also not accept the argument of Achtung as legit.

• so basically you are saying that if you send troops to other village and you after that you loose home village they should join their new home? where else can they go after home is lost - only option is to find now one. Players with a lot of tech could abuse it. For example train off armies in 3 or more villages -> choose one that main armie will be -> send from other villages there -> ask someone to thief it -> BOOM you have mega wwk that can easily destroy ww from 99lvl with any amount of deff (100kk and more)

• Yes, that is what I am saying.

Also, you can defend with armies that originally did not belong to the same village, why should you not be able to attack in the "same" way?

• Yes, that is what I am saying.

Also, you can defend with armies that originally did not belong to the same village, why should you not be able to attack in the "same" way?

That can make all player quit since you can build a WWK easily. It will only about money now.

• I think what Semir and TheOneBelowall are you trying tell are that if the units didnt die, it could be heavily abused by a bit more veteran travian players

In regards to your hero dying, you can always make him change village before the hit comes and he stays alive. Also there are a few tips to avoid getting chiefed/ or atleast make it tougher for the attacker or even less interressting.

The abuse part is if I could chief my own village/get a friend of mine to chief it for me and the units then stayed in that village - I would then do it constantly.

The reason being i could now optimize the amount of units i make, 5x-7x times better than before, which would make it quite unfair for the remaining players of the server. So instead of me having a bunch of medium hammers i now alreadly have a WW-hammer/massive operation hammer. Now in regards to the money part, without being certain i would assume since Travian players who spend a lot of gold, would have a good advantage over players playing with a low-budget, since it really makes it easier to run a account/ stronger. Always worth to remember skill/teamwork comes before money.

So i can see the logic behind the idea of making the units dissapear. It happens to even the best and its never a good feeling, and sometimes its impossible to avoid.

If you would like tips to avoid getting chiefed i would be happy to share some advice :) Else have a good evening

DK1 - Round 12 (Veritasbrow - GC) - RIP :gau01:
    Nordic 4. Round 1. (Veritasbrow - LHR) - Chicken dinner :rom03:

Nordic 1. Round 1 ( Veritasbrow - SIN) - RIP :teu01:

Nordic 4. Round 2 (Thor - GB) - :teu01: GG
    Nordic 1. Round 2 (Veritasbrow - Nevada) :rom03: GG
    https://gyazo.com/b3def0180d1c349862dd20863b87fe26 - Lovely bugs! :)

Currently active

Nordics 5. Round 2 (The Last Dance - Idiotbox) :teu01:

• Some of the best highlights in Travian are when an attacking hammer gets it's home village chiefed. Especially when it is moving on your own team's WW.
    You wouldn't want to take that away from all the players just so you could get a few troops back, would you?

• My argument is, that the way it works right now it makes absolutely no sense.

Of course we could implement some funny mechanics to have more fun.

But that is not what this game is about and that an army gets deleted without a fight is not a reasonable game mechanic in my eyes.

• Well the first you said isnt a argument, its more like a statement.

I think its very reasonable, and i think if you play a bit more it would make sense to you later on.

DK1 - Round 12 (Veritasbrow - GC) - RIP :gau01:
    Nordic 4. Round 1. (Veritasbrow - LHR) - Chicken dinner :rom03:

Nordic 1. Round 1 ( Veritasbrow - SIN) - RIP :teu01:

Nordic 4. Round 2 (Thor - GB) - :teu01: GG
    Nordic 1. Round 2 (Veritasbrow - Nevada) :rom03: GG
    https://gyazo.com/b3def0180d1c349862dd20863b87fe26 - Lovely bugs! :)

Currently active

Nordics 5. Round 2 (The Last Dance - Idiotbox) :teu01:

• It only makes sense to you because you played the game for so long and accepted things as given and reasonable when they are absolutely not.

You developed a strategy to live with it and use it to your advantage when this should have never been an issue in the first place.

Makes absolutely no sense at all that an army gets killed when the last place it was stationed is taken over by the enemy. I can only repeat myself over and over and over again.

NO SENSE AT ALL

• I was chiefed on purpose, but thanks for offering tips.

I see all your arguments but they are only legit because it has been that way for so long. You say that if we implemented something else people find ways to abuse it. I can not let that count as a legit argument.
    Why don't we change things to more realistic game play and talk about how we can tackle abuse? Instead you say let us stay with the system we have, even though it is flawed, everything else will be even more flawed.

I do not think that this is the way to go.

• Semir and Veritas have try to explain you why...

I understand that you got chiefed and now you are angry whit that,but that is not TG fault.It happens to everybody.

Man go over it...probably you will be chiefed lots of more times.

Just need to get over it,and move on...

• Oh my got, you do not get the point.

Sure, I am angry and because of that I want to destroy your game now and make things as easy as possible for me.

You are absolutely right.

Let me state that again, I got chiefed on PURPOSE. I wanted it to happen because I was not going to play on that world any longer. But the game mechanics are broken in that point in my opinion.

And I really think we should discuss about how we can implement a system that is more realistic....!!! And do not tell my I am angry because slowly I really start to get angry about how you telling me I am whining about my village when all that I really want to do is to discuss how we can improve this game. For Christ's sake.

• So in your opinion, what should happen to those troops?

As it has been stated many times, the troops just moving to another village is not an option. What else would you suggest?

• Why is that in your opinion not an option?

I think that would be the logical way to go. Something different with troops that are currently underway, but we can talk about that too.

• Why is that in your opinion not an option?

I think that would be the logical way to go. Something different with troops that are currently underway, but we can talk about that too.

I think what Semir and TheOneBelowall are you trying tell are that if the units didnt die, it could be heavily abused by a bit more veteran travian players

so basically you are saying that if you send troops to other village and you after that you loose home village they should join their new home? where else can they go after home is lost - only option is to find now one. Players with a lot of tech could abuse it. For example train off armies in 3 or more villages -> choose one that main armie will be -> send from other villages there -> ask someone to thief it -> BOOM you have mega wwk that can easily destroy ww from 99lvl with any amount of deff (100kk and more)

Well the first you said isnt a argument, its more like a statement.

I think its very reasonable, and i think if you play a bit more it would make sense to you later on.

try to understand those post.

like veritas says 6,maybe in the future it will make more sense to you.

Cya m8 and good figths. Have fun