Requesting Update

• For those without an account but curious what's going on - can someone provide a snapshot of where the server is at right now? (including even what day it is?)

Cheers

• I think the lack of answers paints the picture nicely. The 'we are not a zerg' union of alliances is getting blown out of the water by nordics who are (allegedly) 1) botting 2) do not have lives 3) have a god complex 4) are only winning because they waited everyone to idle since who plays after d150 anyways?

Iirc it's d194 now. Gunners are still clinging onto dear life after getting 5v1'd for 3 months straight.

• For those without an account but curious what's going on - can someone provide a snapshot of where the server is at right now? (including even what day it is?)

Cheers

I think many of us have been tied up, plans will be out soon and we are nearing the last leg.

Testosteroni sums up well, imo nords are favourites, it will be difficult to say who in the zerg will be better off as they haven't been operating as any individual alliance for a long time.

Fighting 4 quads hasn't been easy for the top guns, Gunners are still very much the under dogs / dark horse but are also rumoured to have a few surprise packages up their sleeves which may come as a shock to the server in the later stages.

I'll be looking at posting a more definitive update in the next day or two stay tuned :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.