The end of Travian is approaching

• So here I am playing on a server spending my hard-earned money enjoying the strategy of war. After a few weeks, someone in my alliance explains he has spotted a few TECH accounts. He explains to me how this works. 4-months later it seems there are more TECH accounts than real accounts. Let's be straight about this, on the server, there are around 6 TECH alliances!!. The dominant META control all of these TECH alliances. One player has 5 villages, we are nearing the plans being spawned, and his weekly raiding averages 3 billion!!!

The game is ruined, I have read through the forums and seen the complaints of the TECHs and Travian do nothing. We can identify ourselves which TECH accounts belong to which players but Travian does nothing. What is the point of playing this game anymore when players are allowed to basically create what they want?

I have played this game for almost 20 years and it now seems unless I want to create multiple IP addresses etc then there is no point playing anymore.

Travian was such a great game even in the original formats but I can't see it lasting much longer.

Travian needs new rules to combat this cheating and take drastic action and take it now or the game is dead!!...............I will play out my last server and not return. :cursing:

• I agree that the creators of the game have fallen asleep and the underwater players are far ahead of them. The mechanism that oversees compliance with the rules of the game does not work. Can't check accounts? Why is the player's identity not checked? Two-phase identity verification using a social network, telephone.

Now the game is ridiculous. An honest player has no chance of success. Really very sad.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• The game is not only dead from the creators side but also from the players side. There is basically one META in a quadrant and then some alliance where nothing happens. Playing in a META is boring, playing vs. them is almost impossible unless you have a premade alliance. When I wanted to catapult some down, I asked for defense. I received plenty of replies and support, but in the form of 15 or 20 phalanx. Laughable.

The game is ruined, I have read through the forums and seen the complaints of the TECHs and Travian do nothing. We can identify ourselves which TECH accounts belong to which players but Travian does nothing. What is the point of playing this game anymore when players are allowed to basically create what they want?

What do you expect from a team that likes to focus more on new building designs than on finding and banning bots?

• What do you expect from a team that likes to focus more on new building designs than on finding and banning bots?

Hi

Because the team that make the graphics would not fit to make a system to prevent cheaters, What you telling here is that

they should all try to avoid cheaters ?

The graphic team is doing a really good jobb with what they are doing and should not be blamed for the cheaters of the game.

Even the developer who programing a system to prevent cheaters is doing a well jobb and there is more behind the scene that not shows.

Regards,

Achtung

• This is all fine but in the meantime players will be driven away by their thousands and nobody will be round to see these fine new graphics. Unless something happens immediately then the game is finished. You know the players and alliances that are cheating so do something about it now. How can 1 player with 5 villages sit surrounded by 40 active, but no activity villages, farm 3 billion resources!!! and also everyone in his alliance doing the same???

Lets be fair who needs gold when you have 10 supporting accounts, it is a mockery and we all know it is.

Travian will not last long, new players are deleting as they cant cope with the overwhelming odds they face. Seasoned players like me are leaving because they can no longer compete. It needs sorting or TRAVIAN is dead!!!

• Hi

Because the team that make the graphics would not fit to make a system to prevent cheaters, What you telling here is that

they should all try to avoid cheaters ?

Yes, resources should be weighted more towards making this game playable again.

• The game is now upside down. Playing honestly means losing. Now you only buy a few virtual servers and a lot of time and money. Victory is yours.

The final is not played for fun, but for the best possible placement. I watch players circumvent ridiculous rules, passwords are passed, one player attacks for the entire alliance. The really sad end of Travian.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Travian was such a great game even in the original formats but I can't see it lasting much longer.

I can expect the game to survive at least 10 more years. Ofc people still quit but it is absolutely not end of the road. The server isn't fully merged. and not like ikariam or gladiatus it still survives.

• The graphic team is doing a really good jobb with what they are doing and should not be blamed for the cheaters of the game.

So, you do admit that cheating is more prevalent than ever.

As a paying member of the community, I'd really like to have a dialogue here. Just what good are the rules of the game? Trav gaming made the rules, amended them, complicated them, and finally made them work favouring multis (or how the generation z addresses them, "techs" - too much respect for techs shown by Trav gaming ultimately led to the degraded gaming experience). You are losing money, and we are losing our wits. Your forums are dead. You over-moderated the forums, not the game, and now you've lost the real community. I have over 5K Trav contacts on skype. I'm not sure if the forum even has 5 active members. It smells dead, looks dead - heck, it must be dead! Here I am talking to the last man standing with a white flag and a nice graphic. What on Earth is going on?

Com2 (2020/Dual) hera; AS8 (2019/Dual) Grandmaster; AS29 (2019/Dual) Fluffy; AS6 (2018/Dual) Space Cakes; UK1 (2018/Solo) Mental; AU1 (2016/Solo) Mental; UK4 (2015/Dual) Meira; UK1 (2015/Dual) Asher; Com1 (2014/Dual) redstar; AU5 (2013/Solo) Chase; AU4 (2011/Solo) Chase

• What on Earth is going on?

Travian is run by people that have no clue and just no effort. It just survives, that´s it. Just look at their nonsense youtube channel, laughable. And as long as they make enough money, maybe they don´t even care.

• Screenshot-6.png

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

Finals 48h

There is nothing more to say. Travian Games dont want to solve.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• The rules need to be implemented in the next 24hrs, I am playing my last servers and then I am done with Travian. My alliance in the current game worlds are playing to undermine the cheaters and nothing else. Its a waste of time and money.

• Bye have a good time.

• Travian is waste of time and money generally.

And about cheaters- cheaters give money boi, after my run of cheating the hell out of comx with 25 tech and bot, i post list of sins on forum, and they delete post and ban me hahahaha

Go live life, this game is not fun anymore

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)