World Wonder Construction Plans

• In a race of survival only the fittest and fastest warriors known to com2 were assembled, dispatched to secure the long awaited, illustrious construction plans!

In approximately 24 hours from now the arrival of endgame will finally dawn upon us, unfortunately for one team it will dawn without a single construction plan in sight. A team it should be remembered almost double in size of the Nordics and Gunners combined, failed to secure even a single construction plan..

Without further ado Congratulations to Gunners on taking the second set of plans falling just shy of Tackan and reaching out target of 4 plans. The real suprise performance it must be said was the experienced expertise of Duat and Ikea on display accumulating an astonishing 10 world Wonder construction plans!

To Gow/Ten/Dsd/Dnd/Goats/2.01 I know with so many of you, expectations would have been exceptionally high, especially after catching a couple of the largest hammers of the game from the top guns. To your leaders and players I say to you don't give up, your chances are still very much alive with everything to play for.

You could continue to aid Duat and Ikea and focus your attention on barraging Gunners with brutal attacks, ergo gifting Nordics the win or you could stand up, I mean really stand up and rally your members try to steal some plans and engage with the game properly, remember it only takes 2 construction plans to build a world Wonder level to 100.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Name
    Player Alliance Distance
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Eye of Ra Duat
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Tyrant GUNNERZ
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village MAMMUT IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village ALGOT IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village TACKAN IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Thoth Duat
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Alexhol Strange
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Arceus GUNNERS
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village ymir GUNNERS
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village STUVA IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village SENSUELL IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village HILJA IKEA
    Wonder of the World construction planTreasury 10, Effect Village Set Duat

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• [...] To your leaders and players I say to you don't give up, your chances are still very much alive with everything to play for. [...]

:P

Extremely well done to all the teams not zerging. I think everyone else should be humble, and accept you have played really well. You are right, the fight is not over yet, but I for one doubt very much the Nordic alliances would get to this stage without a few more surprises up their sleves.