Travian LAG

• Hello. I would like to know if there’s anything done regarding the lag because so far i heard only excuse “ too many players” but is been over a week and no improvement whatsoever. Is it going to stay like this for the rest of round? We deserve a bloody answerr. Thank u :cursing:

• Hi,

They are working on this, this is not an easy thing to solve.

When any news comes out you will find it here on the forum.

Best regards,

Achtung

• Is taking too long. already 8 days of laaaaaaaaaaag. Do they understand the game? That timing is everything in travian? How can we coordinate attacks with this LAG??????????? How can we intercept attacks with this LAG?????????????? Tell me because is impossible to me

• Is taking too long. already 8 days of laaaaaaaaaaag. Do they understand the game? That timing is everything in travian? How can we coordinate attacks with this LAG??????????? How can we intercept attacks with this LAG?????????????? Tell me because is impossible to me

Hi,

We are aware of this and apologies.

Best regards,

Achtung

• Whatever they've done, its starting to affect normal gameworlds...

The whole Travian Server structure seems to be taking performance hits. Not just the infamous EU30 Server ^^

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

» W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

» W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

»W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us.. :asd:

• Well comon guys, dont you understand how hard it is for a small indie company getting 100's of euro's per player to use that money to buy or rent new servers... They have so many expenses they have to cover...

So many staff members to pay every month, and so many advertising that has to be done!

And what about making new game modes... So expensive

• Does the game server give information via dial-up? Close the game and fix the bugs. Or give back the money spent to users. It is impossible to play this way. How to attack? How do I defend myself? Why do the ads work but the game doesn't? We spent a lot of money to buy game currency, but we can't play. If the game kills troops because of bugs, who will be to blame? If they destroy a village that could have been defended, who will be blamed? Close the server, fix the bugs and then reopen. All spent game gold send to the post players. Consider that this server was not a successful test. Otherwise, the next time no one will come to play. And certainly will not spend their money on you.

• if you didn't had adequate infra, you shouldn't have merged servers so early!

its really not happening! in every 2 minutes, need to wait at least once and the reload game ?(:cursing:

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    -------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    -----------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    -----------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

---------------------------
    ANGLOX6 - DrunkNSober (UGR/M) | ANGLOX7 - Sylvanas/The Ghost (UGR)

NYS AmericaX5 - Dandelion (UGR) | EU30X3 - **

• es increíble lo mal que va esto... pienso que he tirado mi plata a la basura invirtiendo en un juego que no se puede hacer nada es una vergüenza que en pleno 2021 no puedan tener un servidor como la gente

Saludos.

• what you are doing is a scam. We are paying for rubbish. You made changes that only make you earn more money, but you give the players a terrible service. Thieves!!!

• this is the current state of EU 30 ... it it has been like this for about 5-6 days... you can't send resources, you can't build, you can't farm, nothing is working

this can be described in a few simple words...waste of our time, waste of our money...

• this is the current state of EU 30 ... it it has been like this for about 5-6 days... you can't send resources, you can't build, you can't farm, nothing is working

this can be described in a few simple words...waste of our time, waste of our money...

same problem. could you save your resources

• my thanks to the travian staff and especially to Stellamini for being present to solve the problems of this server, we hope it is solved, now it's ok :love::)