Thanks giving and Congratulation

• So finally this server came to end for some people this server was a shit show but for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

To Olof - Thanks for giving us a chance to be a part of duat , without a doubt you are a great leader :thumbsup1: I hardly saw you getting pissed on something ,you always stayed chill no matter how the situation is ...

To Raymon/BoB - Thanks for the Op's those were one of the best I have ever seen such planning, dedication and most importantly fixing up the execution was perfect ... We learnt a lot of new things from both of you ...

To Jesse/Eric- Thanks for helping us whenever we were in trouble be it prearti techs exchange , night sitting or anything else you guys were always there to clean up our mess :asd:

To Amar/Omer - I still can't believe amar didn't gave a single exams in the first 200day :nope: jokes aside EOR was not possible even if one of us didn't played properly thanks for staying till end n putting lots of efforts ...

To Pishki - Mofo you made us play teut of all the tribes and abandoned us :wall:

To Jan/skar - Thanks for agreeing n playing as our techs <3 without you guys feeding would have been a disaster ...

Thanks to Eric Club - love you guys as always

Thanks to Ingela,Tobias,sarvaan,jola,Roni ,Ekore, zimpe,fai,bella for helping us with UT ques (hope Amar didn't scam you much :P ) n hemoz for feeding at ud ...

To Our Ex vices team - Guys stop blaming amar for everything saying things like he jumped when he saw the ship is sinking , accusing him for convincing the core to join some other team, blaming him for current dnd situation is just BS ... When in reality it was a collective decision to switch team bcoz none of us wanted to lead , we knew it will end up like last server where only a couple of guys were handling everything n when the situation turns out like that it takes out the fun in the game n feel more like a burden infact I told amar before the server start that we won't be making any Op's n he needs to be more focused on acc then ally stuff if we are going to play bcoz I was returning from comx n was tired with managing multiple shit ... We wanted to play as a players not as leaders I don't think anything is wrong in it , We never shittalked anything about you guys despite you guys changing name to 'disbanded' , sanket abusing amar , or James blaming him n giving lectures on how we are the reason for the dnd fall imo the reason behind dnd fall was sanket recruiting policy (bring 1 player n ask him to recruit 5 more) ofc you are going to have spies if you recruit like that , fake promises that rune will be our OC (the guy wasn't even ready to play n even if he decides to play he would have joined duat since olof was in talks) , luke saying he won't play then joining back again , sanket the guy who recruited most of the team n went afk in the first few weeks , won't comment much on the zerging part since we weren't there to know the exact situation but I guess 1 quad would have been more than enough for defending gunners zerging whole server was a bit too much anyways what's done is done glad this server is over now ....

GG to Everyone :thumbsup1:

Back to my Retirement

Thanks and Regards,
    Akshat

• So finally this server came to end for some people this server was a shit show but for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

...won't comment much on the zerging part since we weren't there to know the exact situation but I guess 1 quad would have been more than enough for defending gunners zerging whole server was a bit too much...

Thanks, congrats, kuddos, may we meet again!

WATUSEESWATUGET

• Not sure why you are devoting 70% of your thanks speach to us but just want to clarify a few things. First Sanket and James didn't play with us for the entire server and wahtever they say to Amar that has nothing to do with us. Second claiming that we used all quads for def when we didn't kind of is shittalking. Third we (or I at least) are very happy that you left it turned out to be the best thing for both you and us. Fourth I don't think anyone promised Rune would play with us at least I didn't and I think I was the one that talked with him from our side, Fifth I hope you enjoy your retirment and if you come back for some reason and we play the same server I still consider all of you as friends.

• Second claiming that we used all quads for def when we didn't kind of is shittalking.

You could be right about def. Probably didn't get any def from IKEA/GOATS quad ^^ so technically not "all quads", but I believe you did get some sort of help from GOATS, so... he's not wrong about zerging the whole server.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• he's not wrong about zerging the whole server.

To be fair it was only 80% of the server. I was surprised with so much support the zerg still couldn't beat Gunners. They definately had many great players and well known teams to do the job.

for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

To Our Ex vices team - Guys stop blaming amar we knew it will end up like last server where only a couple of guys were handling everything n when the situation turns out like that it takes out the fun in the game n feel more like a burden. We wanted to play as a players not as leaders I don't think anything is wrong in it , We never shittalked anything about you guys despite you guys changing name to 'disbanded'

Perhaps having skilled players that didn't want to step up to lead is where things went pair shaped for them, hurting not just ex vices but the zergs chances in the end. Because there was definitely lots of talent and amazing ability, just not much direction, in the end the zerg were lucky to compete in endgame at all.

It was like Goats/ten/Vices/Gow/2.01 all disbanded in a way. As a collective they had lost thier individual identities, the zerg reorganisation proving far from successful, unable to even land themselves above Gunners.

In many ways this server showed us how 4 quads & 5 metas essentially all disbanded to become a single combined alliance. One that lacked the leadership needed to profit from extensive advantageous odds, & one that lets be honest failed to turn up, the zerg ofc managing no more then last place.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().