com2 2020-2021 End speech of nobody (insomnia)

• good and exhausting round it was,

תרגום לעברית בסוף החלק שבאנגלית ( hebrew translation in the end of the post)

i was insomnia and brought here some friends as israeli team, joined to gunners

our numbers were around 10 real acc and 8 techs which had to support 2 eghs (in their prime, somewhere around chrismas, one was top 10 and another 2nd)

* editted - forgot to mention, along most of the server round we had around 5 accounts of the top 40, one in the 3 first(us insomnia) and one in the top 10

and 7~8 total accounts in the 100 first list.

so we were small group but in sizes, we were big part in the top tier accs in the server

ts2.travian.com

acc insomnia

password 142433

whoever wants to log

our story with this round started around month or two before round started, me and my friends looked up to challenge since the IL servers doesnt worth our time and efforts.

after a talk with a close friend - the community here knows him as Olourie (eye of ra), i decided to bring my friends to the com2 fight zone.

at first place, we planned to play with Vices meta - olourie connected between me and Luke, thought its the start of a love story.. which ended in few weeks when vices and luke annouced that they wont join to this round with all their horses.

Olourie told me that he gonna open with his team in the Sweden lines of Loffe, however, i didnt thought that my team can handle an activity of Grey zone gameplay this round, started to check for alternative and contacted with Blitzkrieger and from that point we joined gunners for good.

i must to admit, ididnt knew how most of my teamates will do in this round, some of them is first/second round playing.

along the run, we tried to do our best for the good of the meta.

we had excellent opening, very good standing in artifact, and all our main acc (except poseidon) kept on playing till the WW which im glad about.

our goal beside all the def acc and 1 op player, to donate 2 eghs (wwk and wwr) to the meta e.g effort.

one wwk (insomnia) destroyed at the chrismas

the wwr (poseidon) ghosted after the team that played there completly retired from playing from their own reason :/

but we changed to def and supported in that zone.

side note:

we got 2 terrible hits by MH, completly our team and side mistakes, we lost this way 1 big def player (pelle) and 1 tech acc.

also all our def player suffered twice by 10 and 25% population penalities, after days 150 of server

cant blame anyone, ill say here what i said to my friends "if u dont act, u dont make mistakes", this bans itself costed to gunners at WW only around 2m def troops (at least).

gunners meta:

nice leaders, kind ppl and great players.

i think everybody upgraded their skills along this round, from the bests to the rookies.

Gunners - Zerg war.

ithink leadership brought us to uncertain war, to unwanted position and condition, which none gunners leadership wanted to Step into at day 100.

BUT, it was great to play alongside all the gunners commrades in this 4months war without breaks

insight of "after the event" - its clear that without Zerg meta, this server could die easly by Gunners win without any real competition, gunners with all the mistakes that we did (and we did alot), were"just" the strongest meta in this round by far.

we can see that in the statistics - not so far in time building from WW100, without this 200-700 war, no doubt whom ww100 was..

in the end:

we didnt achived any "number" achivement that could be screenshoted or writed in some irrelevant archive posts and in same time we saw and felt like we r not less than any "pro top tier" travian com player.

we had alot of fun, we got finally a real challenge, do our best to support leadership and our ally mates and to met new friends.

as i said always along the road in the discord and whatsapp, in my eyes, the winners is whom had the most fun from the game, ithink its without a doubt, gunners ppl had a very good times in the past 8 months

and to complete the tradition ill end with MY bullets and thanks for this round:

the good guy - or girl in our situation, Mor my dual, for our team, u just always know how to calm down things and how to create a great BBQ meetings.

the bad Guy - 1) Verdie, u have unique specialicem with getting hated by others, so easly haha (<3)

2) vege - we had alot of arguments along the round, but from my side (at least) ithink it was cuz we both wanted for the good of the whole side, so it wasnt that bad at all :P

the ugly - MH, leave my team alone bruh xD

the best Offensive - ill surprise u and say "NRA", and not eye of ra (even through that ur reports is amazing!), the amount of damage, mentaly and operativly that he took part in ops on gunners is far above all the other accounts, i counted myself 4 ops on eghs that succeed, one plan stealing and more some artifact steals that they took role / was responsible to, if i take them outside the formula of this round, gunners could be fat stronger.

the best Defensive - there was too many pro def players in gunners, i cant really say that one was high above the others

discovery of this run - Newton, top10 acc in best server, and its just first round of urs OMG

one apologize to all gunners (especially to blitz, and admins), we lost 1 egh (poseidon) cuz of my fault, bringing a team which couldnt run to the end, that acc and hammer had pot to be at least big as neptune and just happened to be burden on the meta shoulders.

main lesson for this round - even through its comfortable, dont ever play again as none head meta

special thanks:

My team:

barak&mor more than just duals <3

Vayne/teemo - Eithan & Nissim our biggest def :P

jack sparrow - gal & shlomo, u didnt quit a full round!!! haha

raccoon - Yotam & Nati (the girl xD)

Newton & Tesla - our indian brothers (@GOATS they can suit ur indian squad by ease hehe)

Error - Michael stop the bot, server ended f3

Poseidon - yona, miri, dan, lilly, ihate u

Pelle - Steven, our DC, u did great, and i was happy to know u this round <3

and to our "tech army":

Israel (the speed servers real master), sari, elisha, shacher, omer,nadav imri

thanks for ur hands along the first 4 months of the round, creating the techs and raise and take care to them, i appriciate ur afforts.

gunners players - proud to be part of u for this round!

omer eye of ra (olourie) - proved that its fine to playas ruvaks and keep being friends, u real friend, and waiting for u coming back to israel!!

Luke & anze - thanks for destroying my wwk, i couldnt succeed in studies if u werent do such a charity

smack & larry - this round we were on diff side of the coin, maybe next time will be diff :)

thanks again, and cya (maybe) next rounds

Amir - MisterB (insomnia ingame)

תרגום לעברית:

אני שיחקתי בinsomnia בשרת הזה והבאתי קבוצת חברים כ"צוות ישראלי" והצטרפנו לפדרציה של גאנרס.

בגדול מנינו סדר גודל של 10 חשבונות אמיתיים ועוד 8 כפולים (חשבונות תמיכה) שמטרתם הייתה לתמוך בהאמרי פלא (בשיא היו מקום 10 ו2 בשרת איפשהו ביום 140 150)

נערך - שכחתי לציין, במהלך כמעט כל השרת היו לנו כ5 חשבונות בטופ 40, מתוכם אחד בטופ 3(אנחנו אינסומניה) ועוד אחד בעשיריה, בנוסף החבר'ה שלנו כמעט כולם היו בטופ 100 (7-8 חשבונות)

כלומר היינו קבוצה קטנה אומנם אבל ביחס לטופ טייר של השרת היינו חתך משמעותי.

ts2.travian.com

acc insomnia

password 142433

למי שרוצה להתחבר לראות.

הסיפור שלנו עם השרת החל איפשהו חודש חודשיים לפני שהשרת נפתח כשאני ועוד כמה חברים רצינו להכנס לשרת נוסף שיהיה מאתגר מתוך הבנה ששרתי ישראל לא שווים את הזמן והמאמץ שלנו (ראו ערך סיכום שרת 5 הישראלי), אחרי ששוחחתי עם חבר יקר (עומר ששיחק ב eye of ra) החלטתי להכנס לקום2

היינו אמורים להצטרף לפדרציה שניצחה את קום1 הקודם והייתה נחשבת לקבוצה הכי חזקה בדומיין, הם החליטו שלא להכנס, אני אחסוך מכם כאן את הבלבולי מוח על השמות של האנשים שאף אחד שכנראה קורא את הפוסט הזה בעברית לא מכיר גם ככה, בשורה התחתונה עברנו לשחק עם גאנרס

אני חייב להודות שלא ידעתי לאיזה תפוקה החבר'ה שלי יגיעו מכיוון שחלקם זה שרת ראשון/שני שלהם/לא שיחקנו יחד שרת שלם לפניכן

השתדלנו לאורך השרת לעשות הכי טוב שאנחנו יכולים לטובת הכלל והפדרציה

הייתה לנו פתיחה מצויינת, עמידה מאוד טובה באוצרות וחוץ מחשבון אחד כל החשבונות שלנו סיימו את השרת מה שאני שמח על כך

סה"כ היעד שלנו לשרת היה 2 האמרי פלא (אחד קאטות אחד ניגוח, סדר גודל של 900 אלף אכילה לכל האמר למי שלא יודע נה זה הגדלים של הבינלאומי), חשבון התקפי עובד והשאר הגנתיים

האמר פלא קאטות (שלנו באינסומניה) נעלם (יום 140 בערך, היה באזור ה140 גרזן 40 אביר ו 9 קאטה)

פוסידון (נוגחים) נתפסו לו המון כוחות והיה לא פעיל בחלק האחרון של השרת ולכן לא מונף מעבר ל170 גרזן 25 אביר ו30 נוגח

מלבד כל המכות שחטפנו, המולטי האנטר הרחיק פעמיים את כל השחקני הגנה שלנו פעם אחת 10 ופעם שניה 25 אחוזי אוכלוסיה, זה שחט את החבר'ה, והם בכל זאת השתקמו וקמו משם.

אני חושב שרק המולטי האנטר גרם לכך שהצלחנו לספק בפחות 2 מליון הגנות ממה שציפינו את הפלא עולם (והיו בו 14 מליון בסופו של דבר, 25 % בערך שלנו)

טיפה על הפדרציה שלנו גאנרס:

מנהלים סבבה, אנשים מדהימים ושחקנים מצויינים.

אני חושב שכולם השתפרו לאורך הסיבוב - בכל זאת שיחקנו מעטים מול רבים 200 מול 700!.

המלחמה שלנו מול אלו שהתאחדו:

אני חושב שההנהלה שלנו הכניסה אותנו למלחמה שאף אחד מהחברים בצד לא רצה, בסיטואציה מאוד לא טובה לנו כבר משלב האוצרות.

אבל, זו הייתה זכות גדולה לשחק לצד הקבוצה הזו במהלך ה4 חודשי מלחמה האינטנסיביים האלו.

תובנה של "בדיעבד" - אם לא היו מתאחדים נגדנו 700 על 200, לא היה סיכוי לנצח אותנו, עצם זה שהשרת נגמר כשאנחנו רחוקים שלבים בודדים מניצחון מראה על הכוח של הפדרציה הזו

ולסיום, נקנח על פי המסורת בנקודות ותודות:

הטוב - מור השותפה שלנו, שיודעת תמיד להרגיע את המצב ולדאוג למפגש על האש משובח.

הרע - סבסטיאן המנהל פדרציה שלנו, כי לגרום ל5 פדרציות שונות לשנוא אותנו באותה מידה צריך כישורים יוצאי דופן.

העיראקי - יותר מידי ויכוחים אך בסופו של דבר שנינו רצינו את טוב הקבוצה כולה.

המכוער - המולטייייי שחררר אותנווו חחח

הגנרל המהולל(ההתקפי #1) - NRA, שחקן שהיה עם מגף ייחודי, עשה לנו את המוות, קימבץ על מבצעים, והיה אחראי ל4 העלמות האמרי פלא, תפיסות, גניבת תוכניות בניה ולא מעט אוצרות גם כן.

(על אף ש eye of ra הביא דוחות מטורפיםםם וסיים ראשון)

ההגנתי שטבח בשעריו.. (ההגנתי #1) - לא יכול לציין אחד, היו כל כך הרבה שחקני הגנה מצויינים אצלנו, לומר שאחד היה מעל כולם יעשה אוול לשאר.

תגלית השרת - בן newton, כי שחקן שזה השרת הראשון/שני שלו להיות בטופ 10 בשרת הכי חזק בעולם, הזייה.

התנצלות אחת אני חייב למנהלי גאנרס - הבאתי איתי צוות שהיה צריך להרים האמר ניגוח לפלאים, ההאמר לא הועלם (הכפר) ובכל זאת לא עמדנו ביעד, בסופו של דבר זה באשמתי שלא ידעתי לצפות את הפרישה הזו שם.

הלקח שלי לשרת הזה - לעולם לא לשחק שוב אם אני לא הקדקד בהנהלה, יותר מידי אכזבות, ציפיות, וכאב ראש רק מהטעויות של לצפות מהצד (בקיצור תסכול).

תודות מיוחדות:

לצוות שלי:

ברק ומור שאתם פשוט יותר משותפים <3

איתן וניסים ויין/טימו - ההגנתי הגדול ביותר שלנו, אלופים

גל ושלמה - גאה בכם שלא פרשתם!

יותם ונתי(הבת)

האחים ההודים שלנו בן ועידן שהפציצו

מיכאל שהגיע הזמן שתכבה את הבוט חחחח

סתיו המנהל שלנו שפשוט מבסוט שהכרתי אותך השרת.

יונה,מירי,דן,לילי, שונא אתכם(לא באמת) שברחתם באמצע.

ו"לצבא הכפולים" שלנו שבאו ונתנו מהלב!

ישראל טובלי (דה ריל מאסטר), שרי, אלישע, שחר, עומר, אימרי

מעריך את הנתינה והעזרה שלכם, לא מובן מאליו!

לפדרציה שלנו גאנרס- פשוט שחקנים טובים אחד אחד, גאה להיות חלק מכם בסיבוב הזה.

עומר eye of ra - אפשר להיות אויבים ולהשאר חברים, אוהב ומחכה שתחזור כבר לארץץץ

לוק ו אנזה (אויבים DND) - תודה שהעלמתם לנו את ההאמר פלא, בזכותכם הצלחתי בלימודים, עשיתם עימי חסד.

סמאק ולארי - הסיבוב הזה היינו בצדדים הפוכים (GOTAS) אולי בפעם הבאה נשחק יחד.

תודה לכולם

אמיר - MisterB

insomnia לאורך השרת

• נתתם פייט מטורף. שאפו לכל הצד המדהים

משחקים בשיתוף פעולה ותמיד נכונים לעזור לכולם

במעט זמן שהייתי איתכם, היה פשוט תענוג.