Which race for low activity non gold user?

• Hi as the title states i'm looking for the best tribe for someone playing casual with a far away village (i played actively around 2010).

- solo account

- no gold

- average 2-3 a day login to build.

- play style: defensive, with 1 small hammer.

I was thinking about going gaul or roman (i dont know the egypts or huns yet):

Gaul Strategy: find a 9/ 15 cropper far away and casually simming a small hammer and if an ally needs some defense i can send druidriders

Or:

Roman: find 9/15 cropper far away, harder start with no cranny's, but easier to sim, lacks mobility. (i dislike having a lot of villages since it takes more maintenance).

Or: Egyptians?

I know i wont be impactful at all, but sending a small hammer or sending defense, while casually simming is enough fun for me :)

• As stubborn as i am i'm gonna try to play as gaul late on a international speed server. (I remembered i liked the speed of gaul).

If non gold is dragging me to much because of single build i start roman on a new server.

Thnx for both answers :)

• There are no possibility build a hammer without gold, and with the mentioned activity. The minimum: +100 gold, and double activity. Especielly, when you drop a new village.

And a note: a builded defender always can upkeep a 8k attacker army, without using gold. What do you mean under "small hammer"? In my dictionary, the "hammer" means a WW-destroyer, at least 110k.

• Y with a small hammer i mean atleast one small attacking unit to maybe annoy other players and a teutatis ghost hammer, i wont have anything worthy to punch even a dent into a WW.

I also like to make small anvils with druid riders to protects allies.

• There are no possibility build a hammer without gold, and with the mentioned activity. The minimum: +100 gold, and double activity. Especielly, when you drop a new village.

And a note: a builded defender always can upkeep a 8k attacker army, without using gold. What do you mean under "small hammer"? In my dictionary, the "hammer" means a WW-destroyer, at least 110k.

WWK is different with hammer. WWK is at least with artifact and double barrack while hammer is just a strong force only.
    I want to say that:

WWK: double barrack, stable + 50% arti
    Hammer: double barrack, stable
    Canon: Single barrack + stable

Technically you can build hammer without gold. Go to bonner and sim. Nice and easy.

• My definitions:

small abrasive: your canon + lvl10 workshop (500 ram + 250 cata, average 26k upkeep)

great abrasive: your hammer + lvl10 workshop (1000 ram + 500 cata, 72k upkeep)

WWK: at least 110k army, inside 8,5k cata. It can buid in main village, artifact only need in great WWK army ( from near 200k, 10+k cata).

Without gold, the small abrasive can reach that time, when others have great abrasives.

• Noone except you and maybe some others use the word "abrasive" as definition for travian ;)

Look all guides on travian, everyone speaks about hammer and anvil.

hammer in general is an attacking force and can vary from size small to big.

WW hammer is for endgame

Ghost hammers are attacking forces consisting only of cavalry like EI or theutates thunders etc.