Hi, i need advice on taking my second village (im in top 5 growers right now no gold, gaul)
I started late on a x1 speed server (17 days in) basically all good spots are already taken, even the spots furthest away.
Around my starting village are already several people who settled far away at server start (2-3 villages average)
1. Close to me i I can take a 15 cropper with 75% crop and guaranteed 50% crop. (14 tiles away). Big con is hard to sustain as non gold/ non roman.
2. take a 9c 25% (5 tiles away) because im a defensive account only.
3. Find a mediocre spot 9cropper with maybe a 15 cropper low wheat far away with no guarantee of having better croppers.
What cropper would you guys recommend in general as a non gold, defensive gaul?:
- 15 cropper. cons: harder to grow early
- 9 cropper. Cons: wheat problems later in game
(Playstyle: Defensive and i want to make one hammer/ one ghost hammer theutatis)
*My initial thought is to still take the 15 cropper75% wheat production, since i know how hard it is to get a decent cropper.*