25% faster building is BAD

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • You can 25% build faster with advertising.

In earlier times this was limited. Now you can use them as often as you like.

I don't think that's good at all. Why?

You are forced to use it every time!

If you don't, your opponents will get an advantage.

But if you have to use it every time, then playing becomes extremely viscous and arduous. :cursing:

A limitation would therefore be important.

This permanent commercial destroys the joy of the game.

• I agree its a kinda toxic mechanism, however im already happy we can choose to watch adds instead of being forced to watch it like youtube/ television (i think the pay to win with gold amounts is hurting the game more than these optional adds)

What helped me is to accept that many players will be bigger than me anyways and i can still be impactful on the game, so i made a promise to not use adds (except in the first week to get climbing medal nor do i use the 25% production bonus with gold.).

Post was edited 3 times, last by Wodan ().

• It's really funny. Is this the real problem? It would be more sincere if you talked about the gold purchasing problems of Turkish players. ;)

Bir şeyin kurallara uygun yapılması ayrı, etik olup olmaması ayrı bir durum. Kurallara uygun yürütülen çalışmalar, ulaşmak istenilen amaca başarıyla ulaştırır fakat bu onun etik olduğu anlamına gelmez. Bu tıpkı Joseph Goebbels' in başarılı bir propaganda süreci yürütmesi gibi. Hem başarılı hem etik hem insancıl olabilmek zor zanaat.

A Turk will never be afraid.

• It's really funny. Is this the real problem? It would be more sincere if you talked about the gold purchasing problems of Turkish players. ;)

You are giving a false dilemma, yes pay to win with gold is the real problem, but that doesnt negate that the 25% bonus from adds isn't toxic, because it a bad mechanism hurting the gaming experience.

• You are giving a false dilemma, yes pay to win with gold is the real problem, but that doesnt negate that the 25% bonus from adds isn't toxic.

You know very well, this game is not played without gold. Gold is always the biggest advantage. It is impossible not to see that an unfair government exists. Also, the "multi-account" problem is still too much.

Bir şeyin kurallara uygun yapılması ayrı, etik olup olmaması ayrı bir durum. Kurallara uygun yürütülen çalışmalar, ulaşmak istenilen amaca başarıyla ulaştırır fakat bu onun etik olduğu anlamına gelmez. Bu tıpkı Joseph Goebbels' in başarılı bir propaganda süreci yürütmesi gibi. Hem başarılı hem etik hem insancıl olabilmek zor zanaat.

• You know very well, this game is not played without gold. Gold is always the biggest advantage. It is impossible not to see that an unfair government exists. Also, the "multi-account" problem is still too much.

What you are doing now is coming with other bad mechanisms we all probably agree on. As i already said, just because you can name other negative mechanisms in this game, doesnt negate the issue with the adds, because Old Swashbuckler has a valid point on the adds i also noticed after a week playing as a returning player.

"game is not played without gold". well i disagree on this, travian should learn from League of legends or CS go, both games have nothing in it which is pay to win, thats why after all these years these games are still popular in contrary to travian which has a huge decline in playerbase.

• What you are doing now is coming with other bad mechanisms we all probably agree on. As i already said, just because you can name other negative mechanisms in this game, doesnt negate the issue with the adds.

"game is not played without gold". well i disagree on this, travian should learn from League of legends or CS go, both games have nothing in it which is pay to win, thats why after all these years these games are still popular in contrary to travian which has a huge decline.

Man, be objective and see the facts. All of the top players of the game use gold. The money they reserve for gold is in the price of the house rent. Players who play without gold only prefer defensive play. Gold is a huge barrage in this game. Within the framework of this topic, gold is indispensable for this game. Gold prices in Turkey are very unbalanced. Building by watching commercials? It's really funny to discuss this. The mechanics of the game may be balanced, but it puts a huge financial burden on the player.

Don't buy the gold, but you are insufficient.

• I am objective, cant you read? The first sentence was that i even agreed with you that gold is negatively impacting the game. You keep changing the subject, the discussion is about the adds and not about gold in this topic (which is i say it for the 3d time an issue on the playerbase).

You are not objective for not wanting to acknowledge that travian could sell gold, but it shouldnt be able to use as pay to win as examples like cs go and leauge of legends. So brushing it of as a rent on a house is tunnelvisioned.

• You are not forced to use it . If you want to be competitive sure.

This is the same like:

Ressource in the inventory isn't good at all. Why?

You are forced to use it every time!

If you don't, your opponents will get an advantage.
    (Imagine having missing like 400 clay, 204 wood, 522 iron, 1999 wheat I have to waste 48s of my life into open those box instead of waiting it for 15 min. My opponents will get an advantage of it)

But if you have to use it every time, then playing becomes extremely viscous and arduous. :cursing:

• Then also put limit on the maximum number of actions per hour and online time too lmao. Because that's something you can not delay and have to do otherwise you will be at a disadvantage.

• Dear Old Swashbuckler , As I understand from your sorrow this give some advantage on that I understand but

There is another issue Triquetra put on spotlight and I think he tries invoking Ameno & Minke 's attention about pricing in Turkey is so unjust.

DBW8kO.png

Bir Razor Geçti Travian'dan
    Since 2007

Founder of KUZEY , 1453

Co-Founder of Kara Kalpaklılar , ACADEMY
    Legendary Commander & ex-Chairman of {+K.Ç.+}
    Tournament Veteran of COF-X , Legionary of RU Team

46 Servers in Total

• i rarely use 25% .. dnt have patience for it..its not toxic its aids.. if you want to grow 25% just use gold... cause no matter what you do there will be always people who will destory you in sim... currently 130 gold from travian team and around 40-50 gold will get you fastest settling in x3..under 24 hours without raid you get new villa...