Best moment to start to get climbing medal?

• Hi, as the title says i wondered whats the best time to start to get the climbing medal. Is it monday at 0:01? Or better to start later?

• ASAP. Especially if its not a first week because the points are computed in a dumb way. When people are deleting you suddenly move less ranks or something and people with less pop that started earlier can be higher in the top 10 for medal.

• When people are deleting you suddenly move less ranks or something and people with less pop that started earlier can be higher in the top 10 for medal.

Thank you for your quick reply. Above sounds a bit weird to me. If people are deleting, aren't both players the one who started early on monday and the one who started later both affected if a player deletes? (my reasoning was to start a bit later, so you can surpass more players, but im wrong then?)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wodan ().

• Hi,

I would say it's much easier to get a medal if you start monday a week later or two.

There have somewhere been talking about changing this so you get one point per account population increase.

This have not been and prio thing i'm sure but its been up there at least.

Best regards,

Achtung

• Thank you for your quick reply. Above sounds a bit weird to me. If people are deleting, aren't both players the one who started early on monday and the one who started later both affected if a player deletes? (my reasoning was to start a bit later, so you can surpass more players, but im wrong then?)

I am not sure what's the case exactly but I would often see people with less pop that started earlier than me having more points in top 10 which does not make sense at all so I was just asuming how it could work. Also when you have the same pop as someone else in the current statistics then the player with earlier registration will be above you.

• I am not sure what's the case exactly but I would often see people with less pop that started earlier than me having more points in top 10 which does not make sense at all so I was just asuming how it could work. Also when you have the same pop as someone else in the current statistics then the player with earlier registration will be above you.

That feels so counterintuitive, but thnx for the explanation both of you :)