Cant decide to tribe

• I cant buy gold I can be online along most of day I havent any friends at game I'm alone I didnt play a travian account more than 2-3 weeks do you have any advice for me ?

Cant I have a good power without gold and friend ?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• Hi,

I start of by saying you do not need friends with you when you join a server cause you are more than likely going

to find a team, go find an alliance to play with and have fun and make new friends during your battle in travian.

When it comes to tribe I would always suggest gaul since it have the biggest advantage for new players.

Try to have fun in-game and you do not need gold to make an impact.

Best regards,

Achtung

• how can a gaul can get materials from raids ? they can attack only inactive players for 2-3 clay or wood ?

• for first few weeks/days (depending on server speed, and income from fields) mostly yes.

Can also look for oasis close to your village where animals are killed and raid those as well (warning: new animals will spawn)

After that period, gauls have teutatis thunders to raid. Not the strongest horse, but fastest of all tribes. And of course you can upgrade to swordfighters as well to attack.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I suggest the Romans, with a lots of hidden place. So you have enough goods use this nation speciality: the double building.

Gaul benefit is the higher hidden place, but this is not count in late game, and the romans can bite this in the begining.

• I suggest the Romans, with a lots of hidden place. So you have enough goods use this nation speciality: the double building.

Gaul benefit is the higher hidden place, but this is not count in late game, and the romans can bite this in the begining.

how players decide region to start at server ? north south east west ?

• I cant buy gold I can be online along most of day I havent any friends at game I'm alone I didnt play a travian account more than 2-3 weeks do you have any advice for me ?

Cant I have a good power without gold and friend ?

I agree with moderator achtung. I also started playing last week without gold and no friends and am now in a active alliance with discord.

You can choose either gauls (my recommendation) or romans.

Gauls are really safe in the beginning and to intercept attackers with druid riders/ phalanx is fun.

If you have a bit more experience you can try romans, double build is really nice, but you are more vulnerable as romans in the beginning compared to gauls. (big disadvantage for me as romans is the slow defensive unit).

Post was edited 3 times, last by Wodan: Merged a post created by Wodan into this post. ().