Did you ever regret about tribe ?

• for example when start server you chose gaul and you thought you could do better with romans or you chose romans and you thought gauls was better for you

• Yeah sometimes. It's dependent from the server's dynamic.

If you choose to play defensive, your best choice would be playing Gaul.

If you want to play an hybrid / utility account - you should choose Roman. (Good Inf Defense, crop balanced offensive troops, Legati, etc.)

If you wanna go offensive no matter what, go for a teuton.

• for example when start server you chose gaul and you thought you could do better with romans or you chose romans and you thought gauls was better for you

Yes i regretted to play romans the last time i played (slow defense and expensive offense troops in the beginning) ->

Romans look really convenient with double build, but they dont have mobile defense ( love druid riders).

In the beginning with all the action roman troops are expensive and you have less defensive options compared to gaul (1,5x cranny's/ trappers).

Lastly as a soloplayer, growing so hard as a roman, results in having 15+ villages feels like having a daily chore mid/lategame instead of enjoying the game (as a gaul i queue 1 thing and build troops instead of simming).

I play gaul now, i love everything about the tribe, low offense costs, quick defense, but i do miss double build the romans have (wouldnt recommend gaul without travian plus for double queue time).

If you have a lot of time and want to go offensive i would recommend teutons since they are strong in the beginning, but not haveing good farms around can be frustrating.

(I dont have experience with huns or egyptians)

Post was edited 5 times, last by Wodan ().

• Yes. I plan def Roman on TSE with regions lmao. Expensive and slow def units on a server thats played by taking various regions and your villages or teammates can be really spread around the map. I also cant use the double build that much. I dont use it most of the time but it helps to build a new village really fast though because in T4.6 you can just farm like 100k resources in hero inventory and build a new village anywhere you want without merchants.