Eid Al-Fitr is coming, it's a time for families to get together, gathering of friends and enjoying parties
Let your mouse take short break, and get truce periods on your servers as follows:
- Ceasefire: from 11:00:00 GMT+7 12/05/2021 to 17:00:00 GMT+7 14/05/2021.
- Servers: TS1, TS4, TS5, Asia1, Asia20 and Asia30
- Duration: 54 hours
- Troops will starve again from: 15/05/2021 - 17:00:00 UTC+7
During truce times you have to consider the following:
- Natars WILL attack you in case you settle in the grey area. So be prepared to defend them.
- Scouting works normally.
- Adventuring works normally.
- Raiding or attacking other player does not work (have no damage). Only greetings are sent instead.
- Raiding or attacking independent Natarian villages does not work. Only greetings are sent instead.
- Raiding oasis (conquered or unconquered ones) does not work. Due to this conquering oasis is also not possible. Only greetings are sent instead.
- The daily quests will be automatically completed by itself for attacking Natar and Oasis (You can still get reward from 100 points).
- Capturing animals with cages does not work. Only greetings are sent instead.
- Fields production, troop training and construction will continue as usual.
- Troops still consume crop but won't be starved.
- You will have 24 hours for "No starving" after finishing truce times.
Your Travian: Legends Team