Which speed server for solo player?

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Hi, i was wondering which server speed is best for low time requirement solo player?

i've played x1, but i think it takes to long. 3/4th year?!

Am now playing on a x2 server, i like it, players do get bigger than me, but it progresses normally. Also tried a x3 server a week, but it seems the differences between active and non active players become really big. (active players have 5 villages in 1 week, week 1).

Whats your thought on this guys? (Whats also a fun speed to play)

• Hi,

It depends on the time you have.

x1 seems to go very slow but when you get a few weeks in and you are about 10 villages it's sometimes

frustrating and hard to keep it up when you have something else you need to do.

I would say even an x1 is hard to keep up if you play it competitive.

Regards,

Achtung

• Hi thank you for your quick answer as always. I really have to give credits to you for answering everyone's questions here on the forum. I played a lot of online game where you dont get any reply from the moderators. So my big thanks to you. Enjoy your day!

(on topic, i think x2 is perfect for a solo player, doesnt go slow but not to fast enough either, with x3 i already got catapulted at the end of the first week)

• İf you have too much time&gold you can play all server types.

• my question was exactly the opposite: low time requirement. solo and no gold xd

lol you should play 1x if u have no time for game.

When im playing 3x i was setting an alarm for upgrades. Sorry for misunderstanding.

• lol you should play 1x if u have no time for game.

When im playing 3x i was setting an alarm for upgrades. Sorry for misunderstanding.

x2 is fine for me, x3 might go a bit to fast but will try it nexttime :)