3/5/10 year medal?

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Hi, i played travian on and off since 2009, but i only received the 3 year medal. Is this working as intended or should i have received it and should make a ticket to travian support?

• Hello,
    The medal is linked to the email you're using to create your IG accounts.
    Do you think you used the same email address for the last 12 years?

• Hello,
    The medal is linked to the email you're using to create your IG accounts.
    Do you think you used the same email address for the last 12 years?

Hi thanks for your quick reply :) Yes i did, i play since 2009 on the same email account and even played since 2010 on my name Wodan. I just sent an email to travian with a screenshot aswell as proof, just in case its needed.

• Hi thanks for your quick reply :) Yes i did, i play since 2009 on the same email account and even played since 2010 on my name Wodan. I just sent an email to travian with a screenshot aswell as proof, just in case its needed.

Oh okay, well if that's the case and if you already contacted the support team, all good. Hopefully, it will do the trick ;)

Have a nice day Wodan.

• Apparently you need to play active, not just only registration 10 years ago:

Travian support wrote: No, this does not mean that you have earned the 5 or 10 years medal. Next to a old email players also needs to play active in order to earn this medal, so I assume you took a big break or used a different email for a while. Because of that you did not receive the medals.

(i took big breaks, so thats the cause, i asked how long you could take a break, around 1 played server time)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wodan ().

• All breaks taken from the game will delay your veteran medals. For example I play this game from march 2007 with the same email adress. I only recieved this year the 10 year veteran medal. I took 2 breaks from the game: 2 years between 2008-2010 and 3.5 years between 2013-2017. During this time I didn't played at all this game. If I'll take another break it will probably be for good. And all modifications made by devs to forum and game are making me to think more and more to take a permanent break from this once beautifull strategy game, but now more a comercial "strategy" game.

• All breaks taken from the game will delay your veteran medals. For example I play this game from march 2007 with the same email adress. I only recieved this year the 10 year veteran medal. I took 2 breaks from the game: 2 years between 2008-2010 and 3.5 years between 2013-2017. During this time I didn't played at all this game. If I'll take another break it will probably be for good. And all modifications made by devs to forum and game are making me to think more and more to take a permanent break from this once beautifull strategy game, but now more a comercial "strategy" game.

So now you have your medal, but if you take a long break now you lose it? Thats f*cked up

• So now you have your medal, but if you take a long break now you lose it? Thats f*cked up

you don't lose it., but if you take a break you delay the time when it will be recieved :) Due to breaks taken by me I recieved my 10 years veteran medal only this year when I have 15 years since I started travian. :)