What are you listening to right now?

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Thats a good one. An even better song is Hear My Train A Comin by Jimi Hendrix.

• welcome to the jungle - guns and roses
    wait song changed
    me and you cassie

• Mountain Jam by the Allman Brothers Band. This song has the best drum solo I've evr heard and I've heard thousands of songs.

• Ozzy - Crazy train

=P

then Guns N' Roses version of Knockin' on Heaven's Door

and after

Thunderstruck by ACDC

• Tired of Sex- Weezer. Thats a pop song. Kind of. Well not really but it's close enough.

• Nice! but I prefer Mein Teil :p

@MetalBeak: don´t be depressed, put a pop song on the radio :p

Thanks ... I just have a bad day that's all :)

• Bad days suck. Why is your's so crappy if you don't mind my asking?

All the songs on the albums Maldroit and Pinkerton by Weezer one after the other.

• Control Machete - Unisono

it´s been ages since I don´t listen to Weezer :s

I´d like to know too

• Control Machete is good. I like De the best. I love Weezer. I don't really know why. Most of the music I like is stuff from the sixties and seventies like Cream, the Allman Brothers, and Jimi Hendrix.

• I saw my ex-girlfriend at the mall and it felt like shit. I went home after a couple of drinks and found out that my new cellphone was missing (probably dropped it in the cab)

• Bad days suck. Why is your's so crappy if you don't mind my asking?

All the songs on the albums Maldroit and Pinkerton by Weezer one after the other.

do you mean mine ?