What are you listening to right now?

• Yeah encounters with exs are always a "I feel like shit moment" Add that with the lose of a new cell phone and there goes the whole week. Well the best way to get through it is to tell yourself that tommorrow is gonna be a better day.

Getchoo by Weezer.

• Yeah encounters with exs are always a "I feel like shit moment" Add that with the lose of a new cell phone and there goes the whole week. Well the best way to get through it is to tell yourself that tommorrow is gonna be a better day.

Getchoo by Weezer.

thanks man :)

FTT: Needles - System of a Down

• Don't mention it.

No Other One-Weezer God thats a really depressing song if you just broke up. I'm gonna change it. Dani California- Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Maybe you´ll get lucky when buying your new cell phone and you´ll meet a newer, sexier, improved by all means girlfried :p

Joy Division - She´s lost control

• Maybe you´ll get lucky when buying your new cell phone and you´ll meet a newer, sexier, improved by all means girlfried :p

Joy Division - She´s lost control

*lol maybe

FTT: Memory - Sugarcult

Yeah right! How big an optimist are you? Sorry but the chances ain't good. It's never happened to me and I go through about five girlfriends a week. According to all of them I don't spend enogh time with them.

Saturday Night Riot-Pink Spiders

• well, I´m not THAT optimistic, but who knows :p

Depeche Mode - I feel you

• And I don't actually go through five girlfriends a week.

Don't worry you'll find someone better when it is your time to find someone better. I believe very strongly in fate.

Little Razorblade- Pink Spiders

• I dont like fate ............ it means you dont have control over your life...........

Nirvana - Come as you are

• And I don't actually go through five girlfriends a week.

Don't worry you'll find someone better when it is your time to find someone better. I believe very strongly in fate.

Little Razorblade- Pink Spiders

five girlfriends a week? who said that? that´s funny :p

Snoop Dogg - Vato

• Yeah right! How big an optimist are you? Sorry but the chances ain't good. It's never happened to me and I go through about five girlfriends a week. According to all of them I don't spend enogh time with them.

Saturday Night Riot-Pink Spiders

he said it right there

• Who me? Pink Spiders are from Tennesee.

Loser-Beck
    :mrgreen: Just kidding.

• What whats wrong with the Pink Spiders? Have you heard of them?

Tropicalia-Beck
    Oh wait it just changed Bottle of Blues-Beck

• I never said there is sth wrong with them, Im´just asking :D

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush