What are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content m.youtube.com

:egy09::egy09::egy09::egy09::egy09::egy09::egy09:

We all come to put hand in hand And let the whole world understand That we make things differ but that is cool Diversity will make us strong Together we repair every wrong And let the world a better place for us to live

Thanks Trazan

External Content youtu.be

79270bbef8675b2ce924b5eef65f97a4.png

...und Tschüss!

• External Content youtu.be

...und Tschüss!

...und Tschüss!

• Cat Ballou - Et jitt kei Wood

External Content www.youtube.com

Roboter dürfen nicht ins Forum
    Montag

Ansonsten:

"... Na und?"
    Alfred E. Neumann (Ikone)

...und Tschüss!

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh

You decide, if you're ever gonna let me know, yeah

Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh

I'm sad and low, yeah, I'm sad I know, yeah

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

It never gets old, huh? Boom de yada, boom de yada...