Approximate Dates for Uk7 Server

[columns][column=50%]

Server beginning:

First to settle a second village:

Artefact release:

Wonder release:

Building Plan release:

Server finish:

[/column][column=50%]16 February 2011 (actual)

24 February 2011* (actual)

26 June 2011 (onward)

WW Villages are on the server from Day 0

Monday 26th of September

7 January 2012 (approx.)[/column][/columns]

These dates may be helpful in planning your server as an army builder / alliance leader.
    Note the word 'approximate' - they are estimates based on past servers and game announcements.
    They are usually fairly accurate give or take a few days. However, T4 is a new version and could differ by more than expected for the player controlled dates

Thank you to Avi for the style, and aml133 for working out most of the dates

The post was edited 5 times, last by Second Heartbeat: Editing in BP release date. ().

• With the WW villages all clustered around the centre of the map the game has the potential to go on forever.

• I'm not on beta so can't look at it for example :p

Beta is a bit different tho because of constrained numbers and a high number of observers?

• By my calculations 300 days takes us to 13th December - shouldn't that be when the plans are released?

• http://forum.travian.co.uk/sho…-T4-(artefacts-wws-plans) is the link to the server running times - although I made this post before that (so I had better double check the dates :)

Artefacts were pre-announced as starting on 16th June

Plans will be released around 240 days in which is around 14 October

The post was edited 1 time, last by Samantha78 ().

• Ooh, exciting stuff! That's pretty good actually - wasn't really looking forward to another Christmas time WW race. Hopefully this way we'll be all done by Christmas.