Approximate Dates for UK4 Server

[columns][column=50%]

Server beginning:

First to settle a second village:

Artefact release:

Wonder release:

Building Plan release:

Server finish:

[/column][column=50%]15th April, 2011 - Actual.

24th April, 2011* - Actual.

23rd August, 2011 - Onward.

WW Villages are on the server from day 0.

January - Approx.

5th March, 2012 - Approx.[/column][/columns]

* MehdiTNT.

These dates may be helpful in planning your server as an army builder / alliance leader.
    Note the word 'approximate' - they are estimates based on past servers and game announcements and may not be totally accurate.
    They are usually fairly accurate give or take a few days. However, T4 is a new version and could differ by more than expected for the player controlled dates

Thank you to Avi for the style, Samantha78 for the basis and Abyss for help with dates.

• In addition the Hero item tier dates are below:

Tier 2 Hero Items: 29 June 2011

Tier 3 Hero Items: 13 November 2011

• As of 26th (or earlier, cannot confirm) June, Tier 2 items are available.

• I would like some tier 1 items for my hero, never mind tier 2, getting fed up with either res/nothing valuable found and the occasional bit of silver!

• can you actually get tier one items in quests after tier two are released. Got a couple early to keep me in gold, thats it

• Yeah Tier 1 items still turn up, more often than the Tier 2 items do actually.

• thats good for me i guess as tier1 arent worth selling now so maybe my hero wll look less of a tramp

• So, artis are actually going to be 5 days early, when we had been told there would be a delay?

Good old Travian.

• Chrisvc wrote:

The battle for the artefacts will start on Thursday, 18th August.

So, all is ready, everyone standing by, reins in place where necessary, all current offensives halted, and ... .. .

Where is the battle?

• Artifacts not banned and announcement 15mins after they had been released. Have to say, really well done travian.

• thanks...yeah would have been nice if they updated it on this page as well...there goes my plan..oh well hope everyone else is slow to move for one then lol

• But we did get an in game announcement saying Artifacts were postponed since the server is full of bugs.

Be nice if they'd sent another in game announcement to tell us that wasn't actually true.

• Top of page also says "Approximate Dates"

I know, guess I'm just used to trav being on the slow side, and with the bug thing as well was expecting them rather later than sooner, and must say it's great they are out before the planned server down on monday as well, really helpful since wheat will still be counting down and I assume attacks on the way will still go ahead

• But we did get an in game announcement saying Artifacts were postponed since the server is full of bugs.

Be nice if they'd sent another in game announcement to tell us that wasn't actually true.

Including our Hero coming home with a pocket full of band aids, and a zero count rein incoming in 24 hours, rally point issues were one of the factors cited as delaying the Natars in the first place.

I don't trust myself to write a bug report tonight, way to go Travs +1 interwebz!

*insert big sigh and rolleye emoticon here*

• Well my hero has come home from 6 out of the past 7 adventures with a single bandage.

Might as well as cut my losses, forget the adventures and send the little twerp to a tea party for all the good they will do!

Half the time the bandages don't even work (24 hour rein with nothing actually arriving) and even if they did I wouldn't wait around 24 hours for a single friggin troop to arrive home when I can retrain it in a couple of minutes!