Best Defence Reports of Uk2, Round 6

CoreRUs response: "should've sent more waves" ;)

hahaha.. this was funny!!!

• Logged in yesterday to find my account lit up by LCA. Turns out they tried to chief one of my villages! I only killed one of the chiefs, and the first clearer army (seen here) but it still failed. I guess even partially inactive accounts still put up quite a fight when it's got the mad genius of LCA behind the offensive steering wheel.

• pathetic but its so pathetic it so funny :)

To be fair to the person, there was no clearer so it could have been the case that they spread waves out to make it look so bad the defender would assume 10 fakes. As much as I love to mock Chorus and SWM for ineptitude, I doubt either of them have anyone is that bad that they accidentally sent 10 waves over nearly 4 mins without a clearer.

This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

• Wonder why LC havent put up any def reports of the master diet this morning???@D@D@D

• This section is for the best defence reports, Mark. Their 'defence' of the master diet really doesn't qualify.

• This section is for the best defence reports, Mark. Their 'defence' of the master diet really doesn't qualify.

No but the defence in Jaguar's Master Diet does ;) they think I have a WW :x

http://travian-reports.net/us/…7,2301174aa72,23011756689

Top 10
    [TABLE='class: top10 row_table_data']
    [TR='class: hover']
    [TD='class: ra fc']3. [/TD]
    [TD='class: pla']Jaguar [/TD]
    [TD='class: val lc']342308[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Most Successful Defenders
    [TABLE='class: mostsuccessfuldefenders row_table_data']
    [TR='class: hover']