In this release we inserted some of the features from the birthday servers which will now will be standard features.
- The production of resource fields is raised by 40%.
- The cranny capacity has been raised. The capacity values at level 1 are 200 and at level 10 2.000 for Romans and Teutons.
- For the Gauls it's 300 at level 1 and 3.000 at level 10.
New beginners protection:
- No troops can be sent to a player who is still in beginners protection (any type of troop movements like scouting, reinforcements, attack/raid).
- A player can not send troops to other players when in beginners protection (any type of troop movements like scouting, reinforcements, attack/raid).
- A player can attack/raid Natar villages and unoccupied oases even when in beginners protection. Once the beginners protection ends, it cannot be regained.
- A player now has the possibility to extent their beginners protection. They will get a infobox message before their beginners protection runs out, where they can extent it by 72 hours, but no longer than the maximum beginners protection time.
- It's not possible to send resources while in beginners protection.
- Also it is not possible to accept or set up trades which are worse than 1:1.
1x speed servers:
Beginners protection basic: 5 days
Additional days on request: 3 days
Culture points granted at the beginning: 500 culture points
x3 speed servers:
Beginners protection basic: 3 days
Additional days on request: 3 days
Culture points granted at the beginning: 167 culture points
Daily Quest System:
- Is now activated but it is a little changed:
- Instead of 200 silver the player receives 20.000 of a randomly chosen resource.
- The system saves what reward have been given to the player. The player gets the remaining rewards randomly except the crossed out ones.
- Once the player gained all rewards, it starts from the beginning.
- The quests are now shown as "Quests" and not as "Travian Birthday".
- Water buckets are only usable once per day. (On a 1x server. For speed servers this depends on the speed (24 hours / (RoundDown (Speed/3) + 1))))
- 8 out of the 13 Natar villages now spawn outside of the grey area on specific coordinates. These villages also have 50% more troops in it.
- The item drop rates of adventures have been rebalanced to avoid the flooding of items.
- The number of maximum adventures has been raised, so that always a sufficient number of adventures is available to solve the daily tasks
- The appearance times of adventures have been modified.
- Every account gets 500 CP's at the beginning.
- The artwork drop time has been changed like it is on the B-Day servers. (14 days after the start)
- Celebrations now work as they do on the B-Day servers.
- Traderoutes are now allowed to ww villages and artefact villages within the alliance/confederacy.
- The wheat consumption of all troops in ww villages is halved since the moment that the game world gets building plans.
- The amount of resources gained with the hero skill points have been increased.
- Rally Point changes:
- We added some more filters to the troop overview. Also you can now set how many entries are shown.
- Selling items:
- These items can be sold in stocks of 5, 10, 30 and 50: bandages, cages, scrolls, ointments and tablet of law.
- If you raid villages via farmlist and then click on the defenders village in the rally point overview, you might be getting a fatal error. Fixed.
- The hero got lost after 3 adventures on a new account. Fixed.
- It was possible to revive a hero in a village without a rally point using a water bucket. Corrected.
- It was possible to send resources to a banned player. Fixed.
- "Instant construction" Quest did not finish after spending the gold. Fixed.
- Hero: Menu: Tabs: there was a slight graphic bug with the tabs. Fixed.
- Daily Quests: Raid unoccupied oasis: no trigger quest if hero has cages but there are no animals
- Daily quest: Displayed time for the daily resets are shown the opposite way when changing to different zones
· Daily Quests: recruiting a friend to game does not count to fulfill daily quest
· Quests : Battle_09 : Quest don't trigger after a bid on an auction.
· Quest doesn't trigger achievement correctly with multiple actions per second
· Culture Points: Village Overview: Layout error shows wrong CP amount of village in grey area
· Item: Consumables: Misplaced popup after clicking on stackable items
· Item: Waterbucket: Date and time in LTR the other way round.
· Internet Explorer 11: Hero: Doubleclick on item leads to message "invalid transaction".
· If player destroys village he also conquers it (if chief is in the attacking army)
· Increase amount of defending Natarian troops in WW villages outside the grey area: troops not increased (yet).
· Marketplace: Deactivate “Trade routes” without deleting it.