• I use to love using the forums.. for the weekly stats, reports, some politics and any stories or videos people make :P

I can't believe the admins have not opened a new forum for TS19... this is shocking.. really poor community management!!

• No, not really poor community management - it's called a combination of forum going down last week, and changes to our staff. Since you've been quiet in here for a couple of years yourself te4t0n, perhaps you didn't know.

I think it's only fair that we give them a break. I'll see what I can do about a RoA forum in the meantime.

• Aggghhhhh. No one reminded me and I got snowed under with tons of password resets for here and US, corrupt database tables and generally running around with my hair on fire.

Let me see what i can magic up for you.......

[Edit] Forum magic'd from thin air. Thanks to Elisa for poking me repeatedly with a big stick. Now back to those database tables.......mumble....mumble

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• I use to love using the forums.. for the weekly stats, reports, some politics and any stories or videos people make :P

I can't believe the admins have not opened a new forum for TS19... this is shocking.. really poor community management!!

Because, believe it or not, we actually have lives away from a computer...

• Because, believe it or not, we actually have lives away from a computer...

As i said before, i spoke too harshly an quickly.

I thought, Travian Games GmbH, would have paid staff to run the forums. I forgot it was done by volunteers :)

Once again I do apologies.

• As i said before, i spoke too harshly an quickly.

I thought, Travian Games GmbH, would have paid staff to run the forums. I forgot it was done by volunteers :)

Once again I do apologies.

Stop grovelling, man. There's no wonder you always get your ass kicked with that attitude.

• I keep forgetting you have power in here - You know I love a woman in power.

That's sexual harassment.

Probably a valid observation had it been way out of left field. I'd have shut him down if it bothered me, but granted, not everyone is so forthright. You are right that people need to show respect and be careful how they flirt if they don't know how it'll be received.

- - - Updated - - -

That's vanilla compared to what she says to me. Enough to make a grown man blush I tell ya!

Considering the waves you just sent at my capital on s1, blushing is not what you'd do if I told you what I think of you right now. You said you'd leave me alone after the kitchen appliance incident! And here you are, sending troops to my home again, and arriving at a rather unsociable hour.

This has gone beyond hurt feelings now, I'm looking back over our deep and meaningful conversations* with real sadness and crying into my keyboard over a wonderful relationship DESTROYED by your love of violence. :sob:

*deep and meaningful = cheerful and silly

• That's vanilla compared to what she says to me. Enough to make a grown man blush I tell ya!

And I believe Forum staff do get gold te4ton, therefore it is a paid role in theory.

Moderators do not get a wage nor are contracted, they may receive a small gold bonus as a reward for meeting our targets but its just that a reward or bonus and may not be given every month.

Im contracted to work 30hrs a month IE only get paid for 1 hr a day although i spend considerably more time than that each day working on UK/US. The forum is just a small part of that contract.

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Moderators do not get a wage nor are contracted, they may receive a small gold bonus as a reward for meeting our targets but its just that a reward or bonus and may not be given every month.

Im contracted to work 30hrs a month IE only get paid for 1 hr a day although i spend considerably more time than that each day working on UK/US. The forum is just a small part of that contract.

I catch your drift, how much?