Uncensored battle reports

• I came across this on the .com forum whilst looking for something;

Seeing as they are unable to post uncensored battle reports now, then it's obviously not a Travian Games rule so I see no reason why we couldn't remove the rule also?

I miss having an active forum

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson: Posts merged ().

• It is a TG rule, I have raised the question as ingame messages is still in our rules and T&C. Im awaiting a response.

[a=mhudson] Please do not double post - posts merged [/a]

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Im awaiting clarification as the offical forum rules I was provided with still include that. It does seem odd to remove it as the rule was always to protect the defender. Once I have clarification I will review wether it should be removed from our rules.

CM's have a certain amount of flex in the way they implement the forum rules so its possible that the COM CM has decided to remove it to cut down on admin/mod workload.

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Im awaiting clarification as the offical forum rules I was provided with still include that. It does seem odd to remove it as the rule was always to protect the defender. Once I have clarification I will review wether it should be removed from our rules.

CM's have a certain amount of flex in the way they implement the forum rules so its possible that the COM CM has decided to remove it to cut down on admin/mod workload.

Ah, i follow now. Cheers

• Mhmm. I like it and I don't like it. Personally I liked that it protected the defender, but I appreciate it's not difficult for the reports to get around anyway.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• Mhmm. I like it and I don't like it. Personally I liked that it protected the defender, but I appreciate it's not difficult for the reports to get around anyway.

Protected the defender in what way? I find the knowing of who attacked and where from much more valuable. Who was hit isn't of much interest to me, unless I'm in a battle with said alliance. Which on uk servers is very unlikely as it's usually 1 ally on 1 ally battles these days.

• Well if I've just had 12 cap fields zero'd, there's a low chance of me being able to store high levels of standing def. But you have a point, if you can see that I just lost half my hammer then you know not to throw the kitchen sink in to a def call against me.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

still waiting for this to be decided