Quickest settle on a slow server

• you can`t settle day 6 without cp helm and help with ress... guaranteed.

Sorry, but I've seen it done on a recent server. And with very little gold. Certainly not buying cages and ointments. What it takes is careful planning and a lot of smart moves and patience, and realistically most of us are too impatient and make mistakes.

without helm or being pushed? in day 6? on a slow x1 server? totally doubt it... but ok, if you say so :)

Correct. You can doubt me all you like, but I'm no liar and I can only ask people to trust me :)

• Imo people who think it's not possible have already decided they're doing things perfectly themselves and just unable to even conceive that someone else might have done things differently in a way that's faster. That means they'll never get faster unless they accidentally hear of a trick from someone else since they'll never question their own methods to try to improve. Ego kills innovation, etc. I'm rubbish this server due to poor choices & experiments that went wrong, but I've done day 7 starts before, and I've also learned things I didn't know which will make me faster next server.

• If people haven't settled by today ... Then they should just give up on the server ...:Popcorn::Popcorn:

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• and I've also learned things I didn't know which will make me faster next server.

You're welcome

If people haven't settled by today ... Then they should just give up on the server ...:Popcorn::Popcorn:

You only just made it........ :P

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ryder ().

• You're welcome

You only just made it........ :P

I sent it 33 hours ago :P

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• I just pushed ahead with TTs as my start before remembering you can't manual break BP. I think I'll be lucky to make day 10...

Edit: I retract my earlier statement.

Even after pushing for and building TTs (that I'm not using), current sums if I started pushing for settlers now show me gaining them while still in day 6. I have been lucky getting cp from the daily tasks over wise I don't think I'd have the cp to settle.