"New Forum Posts" times wrong

• On the right hand side of the forum page, why are the new forum posts times wrong by about 5 and a half hours? All of the other post times are right for me

• Mine usually has a half an hour (or so) lag. Sometimes less. But other than that it's working fine for me.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• HQ changed the way the scripts run following the rollback in september. As a result we have had some really strange things where scripts don't run consistently (user promotions from New User to Member), Lag between a player making a moderated post and it showing in the post moderation queue etc.

Unfortunately you need server access to change the scripts. IE log in from the hosting rather than via ACP so Im not able to fix it

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• It seems to be working now to be fair...

I have another forum problem though. When im replying to someone with a quote, I type the first word and then the space bar doesnt work. So I have to start a new line, type the word, and the delete the new line and add the space. Is there a fix for this? :D

• Doesitnotmakesense?

That is literally what happens when I try and use a space.

ME!! I have this as well and Feanor gave me the "you have two heads" look when I asked if it was just me. Someone else has mentioned it and I've forgotten who it was.

I've been c/p'ing a space, and it releases. Wish I knew what was doing it... I'm on Windows 10 using Chrome, if that's your setup too?

- - - Updated - - -

Whee... it's a known Chrome vs vBulletin (forum) thing, they don't dance.

https://www.vbulletin.com/foru…-bar-not-working-on-reply

• It seems to be working now to be fair...

I have another forum problem though. When im replying to someone with a quote, I type the first word and then the space bar doesnt work. So I have to start a new line, type the word, and the delete the new line and add the space. Is there a fix for this? :D

I have the same issue and have no idea at all why.

Win10 Chrome

I have the same issue and have no idea at all why.

Win10 Chrome

Works fine in Windows Edge tho

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Okay, I thought PFK was mad but now I'm starting to believe him.. slightly..

I've got chrome and got no such problem so lucky me ;)

When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

• Doesitnotmakesense?

That is literally what happens when I try and use a space.

Ditto. Windows 7 Google Chrome... But it didn't happen just now lol.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA