WvV Round 49 - Register

• So myself and Eric Rasputin are up for hosting another round of WvV with the hope of starting within the next week.

The date will be confirmed shortly, but we're talking about a Monday 2nd start, maybe as late as Wednesday 4th. The first vote can be postponed an extra day if this helps.

The theme will most likely be based around a standard theme considering there's a few new players. The Runescape idea previously discussed will be shelved for a future round.

1) Bob Hawken
    2) Jakeyyy
    3) Razorwind
    4) notorious crunchie
    5) LemonD
    6) Wgn
    7) Slinky snail
    8) Ryder
    9) Itsnotquiteover
    10) PFK
    11) Morgz
    12) Creaky Cait
    13) Carrothead
    14) Inky
    15) Zab
    16) Elisia
    17) Trouble
    18) Mouse-Keyboard
    19) cantbeasked
    20) Tombo457

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

The post was edited 4 times, last by Hawkery ().

• I'm up for another one...

One small suggestion though. Limit the number of armour sets that can be found - allow the finder to allocate the armour to someone else of their choosing....

• Sure I'm in.

What do blacksmith, medic and Taxi do?

Presumably anti-seer it select a wolf and if the wolf get seered then the wolf isn't revealed? Does it come up with "he's a villager" or does it say "anti-seered" in which case it's best to protect villagers and make then turn on each other?

• Sure I'm in.

What do blacksmith, medic and Taxi do?

Presumably anti-seer it select a wolf and if the wolf get seered then the wolf isn't revealed? Does it come up with "he's a villager" or does it say "anti-seered" in which case it's best to protect villagers and make then turn on each other?

Blacksmith selects one person to protect every night from the alpha kill.
    Medic selects one person to protect every night from the alpha kill.

Anti-Seer normally selects one player, and if that player is seered then the seer is not given a result. Just comes up with "You did not get a result tonight" or something similar.

1)Bob Hawken
    2)Jakeyyy
    3)Razorwind
    4)notorious crunchie
    5)LemonD
    6)Wgn
    7)Slinky snail
    8)Ryder
    9)Itsnotquiteover
    10) PFK
    11) Morgz
    12) Creaky Cait
    13) Carrothead

When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Jakeyyy ().

• I think Anti-seer should be more powerful. I mean, seer will know the anti seer will more than likely be used on a wolf, as they will know who's who.

I think getting a result back of "villager" would be much more interesting if the seer & anti-seer hit the same person. As we all know, the seer is overpowering as it is, though i know with the extra wolf roles you're trying to cancel that out a bit.

• I think Anti-seer should be more powerful. I mean, seer will know the anti seer will more than likely be used on a wolf, as they will know who's who.

I think getting a result back of "villager" would be much more interesting if the seer & anti-seer hit the same person. As we all know, the seer is overpowering as it is, though i know with the extra wolf roles you're trying to cancel that out a bit.

This could definitely be done, and to be fair I like the idea (unless i'm the seer). Guess it's up to the host whatever they prefer but i'm all in favour of Ryders idea ^

• So medic and blacksmith do the same thing?

I thought the medic would bring back someone or something.

I like the anti seer change, if I'm on team wolf, if not keep it the same please :D

If team wolf does get powered up, what about a villager "flip a coin role" where they nominate someone against whoever is alpha'd and one randomly loses! How annoying would that be

• So medic and blacksmith do the same thing?

I thought the medic would bring back someone or something.

I like the anti seer change, if I'm on team wolf, if not keep it the same please :D

Naah, bringing someone back would be too OP. Imagine seer being brought back, then blacksmith protects them every night :P

• Yes please

I think the anti seer would be too op if it revealed a false result as there would be NO chance of ever getting a positive response
    Bearing in mind villagers are fumbling around and wolves know each other from the start.

I do like the idea of it getting a 'couldnt get a result' and wolves would know to vary who they anti seered so that it didnt indicate a definite result (it would mean there wasnt a guarantee of a seer every night too)

Cait