Theme: Wolves versus Villagers
This will be a standard game of Wolves versus Villagers with the theme being just that; Wolves versus Villagers.
Alpha - Has the ability to kill one player each night. If the alpha is killed, the role will move to another wolf at random.
Wolf - To aid and abet the agenda of all wolves.
Medic - Can protect 1 player per night from the alpha
Blacksmith - Can protect 1 player per night from the alpha
Seer - Can reveal the role of any player to the Seer only. Information will be PM'd shortly after the voting deadline.
Taxi - Will swap two players and any effects on them. Their roles will remain unaffected.
Villager - No special role is given here.
Standard Rules will be used for this round.
Also for those currently in the Skype room, please do not forget the rules regarding conduct in Skype. Forum rules still apply.
Edits to standard rules listed above. Please note the reason for this addition (at 23:35 on 3rd Jan) is due to three players asking for clarification on some or all of the below:
- Specials can vote for themselves, however, effect will be nullified. Hints will not be given if: a special vote is nullified with no effect on the player (i.e. they're not alpha'd).
- "The order in which actions will take place for determining who lives and dies" listed in the rules remains the same. However, interpretation of a 'vote changing special' includes a taxi.
- A taxi can only change any special vote placed on a player, such as an alpha vote, a medic vote or a blacksmith vote. Normal lynch votes are not altered by the taxi in this round.
Votes must be submitted to The Almighty by 9.30pm GMT
OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME
Wolves must outnumber villagers OR villagers must kill all of the wolves.
Sign Up list - this will be updated nightly with the daily results:
1) Bob Hawken - Alpha'd night 4 > blacksmith
2) Jakeyyy - Alpha'd night 6 > villager
3) Razorwind - Lynched night 2 > villager
4) notorious crunchie - Alpha'd night 5 > medic
5) LemonD - lynched night 5 > wolf
6) Wgn - lynched night 8 > wolf
7) Slinky snail - Alpha'd night 2 > villager
Ryder - Lynched night 4 > Wolf
9) Itsnotquiteover - Alpha'd night 3 > villager
12) Creaky Cait - Alpha'd night 8 > Seer
14) Inky - Lynched night 7 > wolf
15) Zab - Alpha'd night one > wolf
16) Elisa - Lynched night 6 > villager
18) Mouse-Keyboard - Alpha'd night 7 > Taxi
23) Table - Lynched night 3 > villagers
First votes must be cast by 21:30 GMT on Monday 2nd January.
Your gods await your decisions.