Round 49 - WvV - Wolves versus Villagers - Rules & Roles

• The Seer statement? You should probably listen to the seer then, instead of Jakeyyy.

And my voting pattern? If you would have followed the skype chat the first day, you would have known that Tombo paid me to vote Bob, then went with MK himself. Can't believe that you are all just following Jake, the Wolf and Tombo, the Alpha...

I can confirm that I have not personally seered lemon....

(I wonder will that help your cause?)

• The Seer statement? You should probably listen to the seer then, instead of Jakeyyy.

And my voting pattern? If you would have followed the skype chat the first day, you would have known that Tombo paid me to vote Bob, then went with MK himself. Can't believe that you are all just following Jake, the Wolf and Tombo, the Alpha...

I actually told you to no lynch. Make it up though if you want. I'd also been saying I was going to vote MK all day so you're not even making sense...

• Kill Post - Night FIVE

In the darkest hour of the night an ear pressed tightly against a wall, listening for the information that would make a person important.

Satisfied with his prize, Jakeyy scuttled off to Zizzi’s. He walked in the door to an ominous silence as the inhabitants turned to look at the intruder.

“This is a local Inn for local people” Morgz said, polishing glasses behind the bar.
    “Something sour” Jakeyy gasped.
    “Lemon?” Morgz enquired “We had lemon shower gel but Ryder used it all up last night shampooing his fur. You may have to make do with lime instead”
    “No, Lime” Jakeyy replied. “Lemon is a wolf”

A maniacal laugh rang around the room. Everyone looked at Tombo who turned bright puce. The villagers were stunned into silence. Another wolf identified already? Surely it couldn’t be this easy.

Next morning everyone was woken bright and early with the sound of 243 junk mail items pinging in their inbox. “Wakey, wakey, rise and shine.” MK woke up unusually disgruntled with crunchy bits of cinder toffee stuck to his pillow. “Mutter mutter lynch Crunch grumble grumble” was pretty much all anyone could get out of him. MK was definitely NOT a morning person. Crunchie was equally disgruntled; After finally working out that the point of the game was to lynch the most annoying people, he couldn’t understand why Jakeyy was still alive. He scratched his head, discarding more bits of cinder toffee onto MK, but was still none the wiser.

The day dragged on with lot’s of the usual arguments, bickering and pointless spam. The Gods would really have like to have written more about this but Ipads died and Web Skype just hurts even immortal patience. Plus the pages and pages of boring football talk made this God want to commit Hairy Cairy (the Japanese version - I will make this very clear. What is with you young people and urban dictionaries?)

By now the lynch vote was looking pretty inevitable.

Bob the Blacksmith was dead
    Jakeyy had Lemon up against a wall by the throat
    Razor was dead
    Crunchie had a knife at Lemon’s citrusy parts
    Lemon had his suicide pill in his hand and was ready to take it
    Wgn had Lemon by the long and curlies
    Slinky Snail, Ryder and It’snotquiteover were all six feet under
    PFK dreamt of lemon flavoured cider
    Morgz had already slipped something into Lemon’s drink that morning
    Cait had Lemon by the short and curlies
    Carrothead had Lemon by the long and curlies
    Inky just had Lemon
    Zab was dead
    Elisa had Lemon in her tea
    Trouble had lemon for tea
    Mouse-Keyboard dreamt of Lemon flavoured cinder toffee
    Cantbeasked was into Lemon
    Tombo457 voted to throw lemons at life
    Andi was making a voodoo doll of Lemon
    Killjerry was changing killlemon
    Table was just dead

Lemon was found curled up in a ball deep in the woods by Morgz and Elisa. As the moon began to rise, Lemon’s villager form began to dissipate and wolf fur could be seen. A group verdict ruled suicide. Citrusy wolf blood ran throughout the campfire. Lemon had a post-it note with the letters ‘YOLO’ written on them.

A medic kit was once again left out on display, but who could have possible used it? Bob’s ghost haunted the camp but this was nothing compared to the howling in the background. Jakeyyy was busy being practical joker while Notorious Crunchie could be found going over Bob’s spreadsheets with a macroeconomics books, convinced there were more than 3 cats to the 9 villagers. Moments later a voice whispered “Yum, students”. Screams echoed through the camp and medic bandages went flying, but sadly none of them landed on Notorious Crunchie.

Lynch: Duhhh, lemon - wolf
    Alpha: Notorious Crunchie - medic

• It's now critical that the taxi comes forward. I understand they might be scared, but if they don't understand why they need to start dropping hints and don't trust the person who claims to know who's been seer'd, then they can talk to me in cryptic tones and I will try not to be too thick to get their hints.

At least one villager will die tonight if this doesn't happen (and probably, two).

• It's now critical that the taxi comes forward. I understand they might be scared, but if they don't understand why they need to start dropping hints and don't trust the person who claims to know who's been seer'd, then they can talk to me in cryptic tones and I will try not to be too thick to get their hints.

At least one villager will die tonight if this doesn't happen (and probably, two).

Are you saying the taxi should go to you instead of the confirmed town player?

• voted tombo

he participated in lynches of 2 villagers, and 2 wolves.

But he tried to frame me.

So, yeah kill his ass

best guess we have, morgz's "tones of evidence" amounts to; "oh so pfk voted for bob" yea nice evidence bro

we got not much to work with, but this guy 100% tried to frame it on me that im a wolf, thats a wolf play, he goes 1;1 with a villager at least, its decent.
    even guys partially active in the chat would have struggle to see cos the chat was v slow

then he would have his evidence for me, "i saw trouble posting something in the wolf room" but some one else saw, morg saw. So he got screwed, now every one is ignoring this but its time to use a failed wolf ploy against them.

Stalling for time here no lynch gives there alpha the time and if they get the taxi, its over.. right, even though apparantley taxi is awol, if they find seer, we're fked, we gota go blind and hope seer find another tonight

edit; ps i voted tombo

Carlsberg, is a weak beer.

>.>

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trouble ().

• I'm voting for Elisa tonight, I implore you to change your votes and follow me. If she's a villy then I'll take the hit on that on.

• Troubles grammar appalls me too
    But Im thinking of going for Elisa because she is constantly asking the taxi to speak to her (like why???)

and the chat room is going nuts 45 minutes before the deadline :D

Cait

• Trouble hasn't given me many indications that he's a wolf. Elisa haven't given me many either, although the seer thing seems weird, so does her not pushing Tombo for lynch. Out of the two, my vote for lynch is Elisa.

Also; MK seems trustworthy, and Niall is confirmed vill more or less, and they go for Elisa.