Meme's Guide to Building a Gaul Account

🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta Starts soon!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

You will be able to register in

➡️ here ⬅️
  • I've done something similar and without gladiator helmet 2nd villa on 9th day. (Settler departure on 8th)

Seeing this topic I think I even learned it from here. :D

• Hello Cretin,

I have question. Did you mean that instead of building all this progress from Day 5 village to Day 6 village, we should build all resources to level 7 and only then build Day 6 village progress ? Or don't build Day 6 village progress at all if we build all resources to level 7?

• Thought I'd add to this thread. This is my current acc, just under three days played. I went with crannies much earlier and my current CP is 112 per day. Building a blacksmith is now pretty worthwhile because of the new quest, and things are a little quicker in general because there's more quest res now. Concepts are more or less the same.

As with mercedes the granary is going higher than level 5 to avoid overflow, and currently 2 woods are being put up to l6 for CP yield.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

Post was edited 1 time, last by MartinJames_UK ().

• As with mercedes the granary is going higher than level 5 to avoid overflow, and currently 2 woods are being put up to l6 for CP yield.

Wouldn't it be better if you upgrade academy / town hall ?

I mean, if you have enough resources already, and CP's are the problem, maybe this would be better, no?

• Wouldn't it be better if you upgrade academy / town hall ?

I mean, if you have enough resources already, and CP's are the problem, maybe this would be better, no?

Academy is on today's list to go up to l6. As for town hall, it depends on how much excess you have. If you were recieving resources from outside your account it would be simple, if you aren't then you wouldn't really want to do that and try for a party unless you were sure to have settlers before CP because its V. expensive.

With res fields specifically, when I mentioned CP yield, I mean as a reason for pushing 2 of each (wood/clay) from 4 - 6 instead of doing all 4 of each from 4 -5.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

Post was edited 1 time, last by MartinJames_UK ().

• Okay so to further clarify, I'm doing some maths. I've built everything I want to now and the only building I want to upgrade is residence to 10. Then I want my three settlers. Atm I need about 500 CP and I produce 137 per day. In resources I produce about 1550 per hour.

For residence to 10 I need a total of 59000 resources (38 hours of production)

For settlers I need a further 48000 resources (31 hours of production)

So I need about 3 days to produce the resources for my residence and settlers. I also need about 3 days of CP if you take into account that I will get +50 from daily quests and the CP production will reach 147 per day as we upgrade the residence.

If I were to invest resources into a party, I wouldn't have enough excess. So for extra cheap CPs I may upgrade a couple of crannies from 7 - 10 (2 extra CP per day) And possibly the iron pits (I have to make sure that I get my 25 daily quest points per day, at least on the CP reward day) If i get some resources from adventures for example. But to build a town hall or upgrade my academy any further would actually slow us down.

Here are the screenshots for the completed village (only residence to upgrade)

Note that I'm not receiving any outside resources. I don't have troops for raiding, I won't be res pushed by an alliance or any other accounts. My plan was based on what we can do with one single account, no outside help.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• Seems alright :)

Tbh, the academy and TH seem/feel as the right path, but, I'm not testing it, so...

I would try to farm oasis with the phalanxs.

It's not much, but it's honest work.

• The two things with a town hall are the expense and that the party produces res equal to a day in your village, if my village produces 140 and yours produces 100, and mine has been producing 100 since the end of day one, then your party is just to catch up to my normal production.

The last time I did TH + party my settle time was about 8/9 days, for reference. I've found this way to be much faster :)

Oh and RE Oases. The oases around me are absolutely crammed with animals, and of course, most of my hero points are on resources as we want the highest production (3 points res, 1 point FS per level up) I really don't have raiding options haha.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• I'm usually able to do the party b4 settling, and still upgrade cranys and whatso...

But, my last star was in march, and I didn't quite saved it xD

Good job keeping this posts going :D

• Phalanx are missing for oasis raiding. Unless you are in a really really bad area.

You can't rely on them to return their own cost, there is always a big chance that they'll actually slow you down. And of course, this thread is about SIM starts, not raiding starts.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• Also keep in mind that the guide was written in 2017 when oases still respawned animals during BP. Getting 9 full trips for a phalanx to pay for itself with no losses was pretty unlikely.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg