Rumor Mill Round 24

• it will be a nice server :D

perhaps, i saw it on DMAX

"I bring out those users who poisoning this game! To do this, I must become someone else, I must become something else..."

Server giocati:

S1 2015 Lupin4-*Uollas*
    S7 2015-2016 Fatal Team- *Uollas*
    Speed UK- 2016-2017 Suicide Squad - BREX-IT
    Speed UK 2017 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Speed frx 2018 Rockerduck- LES MAUVAIS

Speed Hux 2018 alanopeloso- BuioPest

Post was edited 2 times, last by Green Arrow ().

• "I bring out those users who poisoning this game! To do this, I must become someone else, I must become something else..."

Server giocati:

S1 2015 Lupin4-*Uollas*

• I would to ask at the Squirrels: wich kind of ally are you (small group or big conference)? wich is your history and where servers are you from?

i'm just curious about ours next enemies.. :)

Inventore del motto "Meglio un uovo oggi, che veder crescere uno ShowTheMain Domani."
    -Pluriconquistatore di Natar-
    -Maestro in arti forumistiche-
    -Primo a paragonare Ogniqualsiasi ally a degli scarsi-
    -Miglior amico di SC-

TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI VOGLION FARE JAZZ!
    1º S5: El Poli - 1º S9 : Ametista - 8º 3x: Rocknpialla

• I would to ask at the Squirrels: wich kind of ally are you (small group or big conference)? wich is your history and where servers are you from?

i'm just curious about ours next enemies.. :)

The Squirrels travel from tree to tree collecting NUTS to survive the Winter. Soon we will vistit your tree and steal them all.

But this time we are bringing a few Vikings with us to counqer the UKX once again!

• - - - Updated - - -

TurkC, I want you !

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• Will you bring some norwegian blonde girls? I am tired of eating kebab :P

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• You don't want that. No woman, no cry ;)

we are leaving from Lampedusa with our scows to steal your woman

"I bring out those users who poisoning this game! To do this, I must become someone else, I must become something else..."

Server giocati:

S1 2015 Lupin4-*Uollas*

• The Squirrels travel from tree to tree collecting NUTS to survive the Winter. Soon we will vistit your tree and steal them all.

But this time we are bringing a few Vikings with us to counqer the UKX once again!

I don't care about NUTS, but don't touch my ACORNS! :@

Inventore del motto "Meglio un uovo oggi, che veder crescere uno ShowTheMain Domani."
    -Pluriconquistatore di Natar-
    -Maestro in arti forumistiche-
    -Primo a paragonare Ogniqualsiasi ally a degli scarsi-
    -Miglior amico di SC-

TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI VOGLION FARE JAZZ!
    1º S5: El Poli - 1º S9 : Ametista - 8º 3x: Rocknpialla

• We ate the kebabguys some rounds ago, so we might have a bitter aftertaste... :(

But don't expect big things from us. We are just here to hang out and chill and be social. :)

But invite us to come live with you guys on Lampedusa, then we can make an entire island populated of travian players. I can bring old nuts from past servers, so we can make everyone not playing get sick and do a cleansing of none gamers on the island! :)

• İ think they both lie :) their stills like same. They won't attack each other until ww :) if they make a real fight and no ones support to vikings, italians are has more chance. Their online time is much more. With littld calculation nuts %35, brexit %65. :)

( for us, we can make a little suprise. Do not touch Dileatta lotto. MazzaPazza-G She is mine,i will destroy her :)

• So this round the main dish are squirrels? Never tasted one, hope will be better than the last kebab :)

Nuts are unseasonable now, but in winter roast chestnuts are very good

- - - Updated - - -

We ate the kebabguys some rounds ago, so we might have a bitter aftertaste... :(

But don't expect big things from us. We are just here to hang out and chill and be social. :)

But invite us to come live with you guys on Lampedusa, then we can make an entire island populated of travian players. I can bring old nuts from past servers, so we can make everyone not playing get sick and do a cleansing of none gamers on the island! :)

If u want live in relax, have to visit Capri. In Lampedusa u could find only emigrant

Server giocati:

S1 2015 Lupin4-*Uollas*