Server 6 News

• Not really working with just focused on you guys could have happened a few different ways if LA had choosen to join doc or us a similar pattern would have played either way with either us joining up or you and doc

How does it feel to be doc biatchs? If you dont know thats what you are yet you will by the end of next week ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Not really working with just focused on you guys could have happened a few different ways if LA had choosen to join doc or us a similar pattern would have played either way with either us joining up or you and doc

How does it feel to be doc biatchs? If you dont know thats what you are yet you will by the end of next week ;)

• Latest News

As the UK Government call for a General Election, TLP also wish they could reassess their position. Taking out the only credible competition in the SW has left DoC free to mop up the remaining players in the SE. How will TLP measure up against the Eastern promise that is now DoC?

More on this from TLP leaders later...

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Latest News

As the UK Government call for a General Election, TLP also wish they could reassess their position. Taking out the only credible competition in the SW has left DoC free to mop up the remaining players in the SE. How will TLP measure up against the Eastern promise that is now DoC?

More on this from TLP leaders later...

What? No new episode of Gossip Girl brought to us by Mercedes?

• I beg to differ

That's the most shockingly low player numbers I've ever seen on a UK server. Sunday afternoon and only 24 players online? I wonder if it has anything to do with two alliances teaming up and making the server a dull simfest?

Some stats for you;

Last UK6 there were over 1,500 players. The top attacking alliance finished with over 13 million off points. This server, the top 3 between them are struggling to get half that. The number one account has been banned for weeks.

I'm assuming you are in TLP. Falcons at least had a fight this server. TLP have sat and simmed the entire time. Barely 2 million attack points (mainly from clearing natars) and only just over half a million defence points.

#failserver. #boringalliance

Falcons have moved to a server with a bit of life on it.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• TLP didn't make anyone delete, they only attacked Falcons about twice? Churchill lost his hammer on Terrapin months ago oh and I think one of yours tried and failed to take an artefact last night. Stormstriker splatted a few troops earlier and I think that's about all the action we've seen from TLP. You have 4 players in the top 20 attackers, 2 of which are there because they cleared the WW defence of natars. Pretty abysmal statistics for the largest alliance on the server.

TLP making people delete, don't make me laugh :D. TLP #boringalliance on uk6 #failserver

ha ha there's an ex Falcons player who played this, his first server on his phone for about 6 weeks before going inactive who has more off points than you ...

Stand out Award 2017 UK

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mercedes ().