Server 6 News

• wow you have so many gold, wish I could spend my money on a online games. Why would you built all this buildings if you know it will be chiefed. Maybe you really are a girl, I would rather just destroy it myself, well woman logic can´t blame you

I have read some crap on this fourm but wow winner of biggest idiotic post goes to you by a country mile

You cover sexism
    Showing your a complete noob at the game
    Insults

All this in one post give this man a hand

(Slow clap)

I would go into just why she done what she done but meh i have learned you cant ever win an argument with an idiot so wont bother trying

Post was edited 1 time, last by Keiji: Quoting 2.2.E ().

• Accept it Mercedes( not my Car ) that we all love you. :heart: I would love to know the reason behind, your choosing that IGN.

Aww I love you too :horse:. and since you asked so nicely - it's nothing to do with the car, it's from my favourite urban fantasy series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercy_Thompson

Why ain't my posts getting public here?

They get checked by a mod until you have posted a few times - five I think but it seems to be a bit fickle. They all appeared now :)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• I meant your IGN bum, not your Forum Name , Mercedes.:)

BTW anymore Villages which you'd like me to Chief ?

I'd like to see you try :D

Account name is my dual's choice. I think it sums up his attitude to the game pretty well ;)

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• Latest News Flash

I notice that a WW account was banned this morning. I couldn't even send my usual fake there this morning :(

In other news, DoC have reportedly lost a hammer village and a capital. The previous NAP between TLP and DoC has finally ended and it looks like there will be bloodshed on both sides. Any reports to be shared?

Stand out Award 2017 UK

Post was edited 2 times, last by m.hudson ().

• Yeah at least two (maybe 3?) villages of DoC got zeroed. This strange attack on WW just came in today.

This one was a little earlier (27th):

• You know that reports don't have to be anonymous any more? They both look like borgs to me. Any reports of these DOC villages you claim to have zero'd? I also heard a hammer village was chiefed.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• Busy week on UK6 lots of action with DoC continuing its attacks on TLP general carnage all round make one wonder if there will even be hammers left to attacks WWs this first round lol.
    Lets start with Sandy9 whipping out just before deleting on Bahubali

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/501719e7584

Er du Klar Attacks Jamerson

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5017209ca81

Ventoux Attacks Storm Striker

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5017218aa53

Ventoux Attacks Niklo

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/501723e6d5c

Unfortunatly Chaos Account got hit and the off cap hammer village was zeroed and a small trainer stolen, and Bob Andrews Capital was also zeroed in the same op from DoC.

But vengance was swift with Baba Papa losing his off cap hammer and Capital at the same time as well as large boots arti stolen, not sure of the troops in the capital but the off cap hammer that was chiefed had a nice hammer in it.

A sad day for both Chaos and Baba Papa both are probably wondering when will the sensless violence end in this war with DoC and TLP.

- - - Updated - - -

• A sad day for both Chaos and Baba Papa both are probably wondering when will the sensless violence end in this war with DoC and TLP.

Well it's never really senseless you know. Maybe the other person stood in the way or looked funny at you. Both solid reasons for violence.

• Well it's never really senseless you know. Maybe the other person stood in the way or looked funny at you. Both solid reasons for violence.

Well, they were pretty sure that they were much stronger than us... Guess not :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even with this gal being their scout... "shots fired"

Post was edited 2 times, last by Cali12341 ().

• Well to be fair, DoC play a straight game and deserve a bit of help, unlike TLP. Not sure where they have claimed that they think they were ever stronger than you though. Perhaps they realised their strategy of allowing TLP to sim the server away whilst weakening themselves fighting everyone else wasn't the best.

Your WW village seems to have lost a lot of pop lately, looks to be at least 30%. How come? Any reports of hits there to share?

Stand out Award 2017 UK

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• Not sure what you mean about playing a straight game? DOC working with us against falcons was to DOC benefits they stole your artis not us lol and DOC has had as many banned and deleted accounts as tlp as well so not sure what your on about. As for ww its fine mh just had a play with it. Haha

• Well, they were pretty sure that they were much stronger than us... Guess not :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even with this gal being their scout... "shots fired"

That's mean of you, Nikola. :(

Mercedes wrote:

---

Mercedes , can I get some scouting favours from you,... See I asked you nicely.

Let me know, if you can. ;)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Cali12341 ().

• Before the Forum finally closes, I wanted to raise a toast to the alliance who will probably win this server in a few days time.

TLP, I salute you. You came to the server with a reputation which you have strongly upheld in your actions and words.

I have formed my own opinion from seeing the tactics you use and the way so many of your members speak to others, both within your team and outside it. What I have observed also upholds that reputation.

Well done on sticking it out to the end, when some many other players looked at the way the server was going and thought "nah, this is going to be totally pants" and went to pastures new.

Your methods certainly work and I hope that when this server ends you can find another one like it and do it all again, building and propagating your reputation even further.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• Thought i better update the WW attacks on the new forum seeing as it was down during the carnage.

Attacks on TLP Uni Stabilty all failed.
    Converter - Battle reports Travian

WW Attacks on TLP.

18 Hammers in total from Falcons and DOC failed to steal Uni Stabilty but did manage to drop WW to 0 and take out one GW.

Unfortunatly DOC WW and Falcons got totally destroyed all def killed and DoC chiefed, Falcons deleted we used 4 hammers to kill all def in both WWs haha