Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

• These times of last server, there is many sharing of reports. :) We are poor about reports this server :)

Do you want us to come down the field ? :)

• These times of last server, there is many sharing of reports. :) We are poor about reports this server :)

Do you want us to come down the field ? :)

today it's very hot, i want some tsunami ... ( i hope before getting old)

;)

• We are just watchers. We want to see report :)

- - - Updated - - -

mazzapazza Dude you are under invasion, you are surrounding. Stay strong until i came, i will be sad if you destroyed by someone else :)

• We are just watchers. We want to see report :)

- - - Updated - - -

mazzapazza Dude you are under invasion, you are surrounding. Stay strong until i came, i will be sad if you destroyed by someone else :)

ahahah the same thing you said last round but we know that... at the end who deleted his account ? :D

• How are you dude, i hope you are fine :) i am new in town i am looking for friends :D

I am okay, not great, but in that special twilight zone in between... We bid you welcome to the realm of madness and wonder... Everyone here is your friends, except TurkC and the italians, stay away from them... they are super wierd... also that placebo guy, extremely wierd fellow... anyways, welcome and have fun. :)

• I am okay, not great, but in that special twilight zone in between... We bid you welcome to the realm of madness and wonder... Everyone here is your friends, except TurkC and the italians, stay away from them... they are super wierd... also that placebo guy, extremely wierd fellow... anyways, welcome and have fun. :)

Thanks for your kindness but i couldnt find you in the server. What was your nickname there ? if we are close to each other maybe we could help each other :)

• I want to announce here, a new contest for the Ukx Forum (only for the Real TopProNoobPlayer).. The ITx Famous "Noob of The Week"..

You Think you did something really noob? like spy someone with Hero, or Send A conquer wih Main in a village and Chief in an Other?

You can Send your Noob Attack in MP at "The Firetank" Account, we will post the better noob attack every week for a survey in ours forum.. the winner will participate at the final contest "Noob of The Speed"..

WWK? Just for Noob.. the real server winner will be the player that will win the "Noob of the server"..

..so.. what are you waiting? send an MP to "The Firetank" to participate at the Contest.. we are waiting for you!!!

Inventore del motto "Meglio un uovo oggi, che veder crescere uno ShowTheMain Domani."
    -Pluriconquistatore di Natar-
    -Maestro in arti forumistiche-
    -Primo a paragonare Ogniqualsiasi ally a degli scarsi-
    -Miglior amico di SC-

TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI, TUTTI QUANTI VOGLION FARE JAZZ!
    1º S5: El Poli - 1º S9 : Ametista - 8º 3x: Rocknpialla

• That is a very far fetched rumour I'm sure someone in his former alliance can debunk...

Tell me when you are finally ready to play this game without 20 account feeding you,I can give you some tips, for free

HUX: alanopeloso|BuioPest

COMX: tyra pack|ITINF

The post was edited 2 times, last by Elisa1_UK ().

• Oh Neo..
    No matter where we meet, you're always singing the same song. Spreading wrong information, causing drama, rage quitting chats, attacking team mates simply because you dont like them.. Same old story.
    Dont you think its about time to step up your game instead of blaming everybody who just plays this game a little better than you?

I bet you and most of your team mates already reported us to the admins. And while you got banned on the forum, none of us has been banned in game. Isnt this proof enough?

I sure understand its tough to leave your comfort zone but its about time. :)

Please try to overcome your frustration and sadness and put a little smile on that beautiful face. Its Friday after all. ;)

• Ohhh we are getting down to personal insults now, lovely!:D:D Even without introducing youself :P Whatever you say :D

HUX: alanopeloso|BuioPest

COMX: tyra pack|ITINF

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elisa1_UK ().