Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

• Yes, they denied ti but after some report got posted they had to admit it. And it seems that is accepted by the rules, so i'm making some friend start account to friendly farm :) u should do it to

No, the initial accusations were the use of multis, which we completely denied, and still are, as well as KoC being farms. We were not accused of simply friendly farming (the legit way) until recently, which we didn't deny.

• Rumour has it that even if friendly farming is legal, it's still ethically questionable and a "I want to be the best at all cost" kind of strategy. Just my two cents

• Rumour has it that even if friendly farming is legal, it's still ethically questionable and a "I want to be the best at all cost" kind of strategy. Just my two cents

True, but that is a discussion with no definite answer that will never end, unless TG decides to change the rules ;)

• ridiculous. Just this
    We asked for some information about you, and it seems the rumors were true. Do not have a good reputation in this domain, but if you like playing like this, just continue ;)

• ridiculous. Just this
    We asked for some information about you, and it seems the rumors were true. Do not have a good reputation in this domain, but if you like playing like this, just continue ;)

The "rumours" you came up with first were all lies and slander and you know it, they were not true. Changing the rumour later does not make the first one true.

• The "rumours" you came up with first were all lies and slander and you know it, they were not true.

at the beginning it was just flame ... but than someone told us that we were thinking right ahaha ;)

• at the beginning it was just flame ... but than someone told us that we were thinking right ahaha ;)

Except you weren't. You were thinking we used multis.

If I suspect my girlfriend is cheating on me, but it just turns out she is taking dancing lessons in secret, it doesn't mean I was right.

• You're perfectly fine with friendly farming? This not considering how the accounts were created, if that is within the rules or not. But as long as it's okay in the rules you're perfectly okay with it?

The fact that you need a rule book to decide for you if something is wrong or right doesn't say much positive about you...

• Except you weren't. You were thinking we used multis.

If I suspect my girlfriend is cheating on me, but it just turns out she is taking dancing lessons in secret, it doesn't mean I was right.

You should be careful if the dancing instructor is Italian, i hear they can be very smooth...

• You're perfectly fine with friendly farming? This not considering how the accounts were created, if that is within the rules or not. But as long as it's okay in the rules you're perfectly okay with it?

The fact that you need a rule book to decide for you if something is wrong or right doesn't say much positive about you...

In earlier versions, you could get punished if you sent too much resources to another person, regardless of the affiliation. That's now limited by the game itself, so no longer punishable. Some rules are vague, and I think the "played for its own benefit"-rule should be elaborated. That's my stance.

yes friendly farming is allowed, quite logic when using trainer to move ris fast etc. Starting acconts with the main purpose to be raided are not allowed thought, un fortunalety the MH of the server are not capable to determine the difference

• In earlier versions, you could get punished if you sent too much resources to another person, regardless of the affiliation. That's now limited by the game itself, so no longer punishable. Some rules are vague, and I think the "played for its own benefit"-rule should be elaborated. That's my stance.

You're basically relying on a book to make decisions for you, Sounds like you meet the requirements :ahoy:

• You're basically relying on a book to make decisions for you, Sounds like you meet the requirements for Isis :ahoy:

It was never my personal decision, just to clarify. I'm not the mastermind behind Ragnarok/King Arthur. I'm fine with what my team does, as long as we don't break any rules.

• Great Person. 'I didn't do it so its fine, doesn't effect me'

Are you honestly going to determine the personal traits of someone based on their decisions within a browsergame? I would of course prefer to play the way I have always done, but it's really not as big of a deal as you make it out to be, we haven't murdered anyone. It's merely a few extra resources. FYI, we would still be within top 3 raiders without it.

• Are you honestly going to determine the personal traits of someone based on their decisions within a browsergame? I would of course prefer to play the way I have always done, but it's really not as big of a deal as you make it out to be, we haven't murdered anyone. It's merely a few extra resources. FYI, we would still be within top 3 raiders without it.

I'm basing it on your response. You don't care what you do, As long as it doesn't breach rules.

If as you say, which I'm sure is true - You would still be top 3 Raiders, and a top accounts - Why do you still feel it is needed to play in such a way as you do?

• I'm basing it on your response. You don't care what you do, As long as it doesn't breach rules.

If as you say, which I'm sure is true - You would still be top 3 Raiders, and a top accounts - Why do you still feel it is needed to play in such a way as you do?

Simple answer: I don't.

And my traits as a player within a game, do in no way reflect my traits as a real person. If you play a shooter game, should you refuse to kill others players, simply because killing is wrong? If you have the opportunity to get extra resources to make life easier for you, and there are no victims, why not?

What if a player near you said "hey, this village doesn't have any troops in it, feel free to grab the resources, as I don't need them", would you refuse because that makes you a terrible person irl?

• Simple answer: I don't.

And my traits as a player within a game, do in no way reflect my traits as a real person. If you play a shooter game, should you refuse to kill others players, simply because killing is wrong? If you have the opportunity to get extra resources to make life easier for you, and there are no victims, why not?

What if a player near you said "hey, this village doesn't have any troops in it, feel free to grab the resources, as I don't need them", would you refuse because that makes you a terrible person irl?

My point isn't the action in the game, My Point is you define your decisions based on a book/rule saying if its right or wrong, Rather than your actual opinion. You're basically a Sheep. and we all know what happens to sheep in wales...

No, But I also didn't ask the person to create an account for this purpose. There's no victims? So that extra resources you've used from this, doesn't go towards troops that'll be used on people? That Extra early push hasn't allowed you to take out players early on?