Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

• So, CM Mhudson informed everybody it was a bug. And you expect us to delete in order to make our team loose three important artefacts?
    Wouldn't it be even better if we didn't get any artes in the first place? Just to be save, you know..:happy:

• Everyone knows the rules, there is no chance that you can get away with this, you know that; %66 deletion on troops means that the game ends for you.
    Perhaps you accept the punishment to remove the artefacts to your friends, it is a good option as well. at least they will be used in the server more.

• So would you mind to explain me what happened?
    My duals and me still don't really understand what happened and what might have possibly triggered this ban.
    but luckily we found you now. :)

• So would you mind to explain me what happened?
    My duals and me still don't really understand what happened and what might have possibly triggered this ban.
    but luckily we found you now. :)

Rumors has it that your account is not following the game rules :)

• Rumors has it that your account is not following the game rules :)

You italians seem to complain an awful lot though, and come up with rumours about breaking rules. You've been doing that for how long now? Two months of whining? Why do you even play this game if you don't enjoy it? You never smile.