whats going on ... on UK3

• Of course we are just over a month in so the top 100 simmers are the people who started day 1 and the top 100 attackers are the people who have killed the most helpless animals.

You said everything. TOP attacker means nothing for the moment as most people are using Ointment/Bucket and so on..

In the meantime, impSTARK, formely STARK, formerly Imper1um, fromerly STARK is currenly at war with two of the Imperium wing whilst confeded to another. There must be a whole barrel of fun going on in that quad. According to the noble Stark leader that deleted instead of helping the players who followed him, the cause of all this distress lays with a certain gigolo traviano.

Indeed, there is a lot of fun in the quad at the moment :D
    You know a lot of things from someone who isn't in the quad ;)

• now, this one will be harsh but whats going on ... on uk 3 is just amazing and some South Americans soup opera could be based on it. I am sorry i am bit late with this update but been busy in RL

NW - in NW we have NMS, MFH, Sins

NMS - as we see from their settling they plan to go for -100/100 WW village, (we know from trouble they are noobs) I hope they are aware there is more def in WW villages outside of grey area ;), and that explain why they let MFH take all central croppers :D, they also have some farm spikers :roll: who get their hero killed every day for extra 30 exp from few troops they kill,

MFH - still same ... playing their game and simming throught the server with low numbers they manage not bad

Sins - nothing changed with Sins either, they are still accross whole map with same number of members, expect them to sim some endgame hammers at least or maybe delete and go on other server? 9 days and we find out when uk5 starts :P

SW - in SW we have THOR, Imp3rium

THOR - :D let me start with this quote

giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are(MFH)

NOW we know THOR just confed with NMS in last few days, yes! look again on the quote and yes you read it right whoever confed with NMS are cowards and Minios and THOE call them self this way so we will continue to do that :P
    So now we have confed of pitiful noob alliance which can't acomplish anything and alliance which went from being number 1 to being cowards and minions of the server, and this Confederation just became number 1 contenders to lose server... well done you just make my day

Imp3rium - increased number with recruiting everybody who don't want to be in THOR and I think they will be looking to pick a fight against THOR in SW with support from Imperium confed from SE, thats just my suggestion how they should play their game

SE - In SW we have Imps(Imperium, ImperiuM, 4mperium, ImpStark)

Imperium - this is alliance which is in charge of whole Imps confed, I am slowly losing count how many alliances are there as we see some some merges and new Imps alliances poping up like mushrooms after rain and are gone with blink of an eye... One wonder if he shouldn't blink to stop it.

ImpStark - their leader deleted as he couldnt take it anymore to be in confed with Imperium and members been picked by Imperium confed... they have been in war with half of their confed too...

I will post some quotes from igms I received from Eddard stark former leader of Stark alliance

Hi, I am the leader of impSTARK and I am writing to tell you the truth.
    Imperium has many flaws, as you must know. Their leader, Unknown Team, thinks he is this tactical genius. He thinks that Imperium is doing great under his control and my alliance, on the other hand, is not worthy of being imperium just because we don't follow exactly what he says. He is the guy that only messaged me 4 or 5 times since the beginning but in the last message he decided that communication is key. So, even without discussing it with me to solve the problems (which were nothing great, by the way), cancelled the confederation pact.
    His main arguments were that I had to kick out a player that came from THOR, even though I had many reasons to believe he is actually not loyal to them; other reason was that we recruited a few farms (he talked about two or three people), which is also hilarious because Imperium = massive recruitment (including some farms). I know that my alliance is not that strong, but it is so arrogant of them to think they are way better than us.
    After that, he declared war on us, in a state of mind that must have been like: "oh, we are so tough, let's show them who's the boss, make them pay for not keeping up to our superiority"

I promise I am being as much impartial as I can be. These are my beliefs and if, for some reason, something did not happen exaclty like this, was because it was out of my control (because a person cannot know every fact about everything). Although, I assure you I am pretty sure about many, many things I said in here.

now thats some inside look in this soup opera whats going on in SE/SW quad

ImperiuM - again I will quote some igms I received

Imperium is allied with lmperiuM, an alliance made mostly of turkish players who barely speak english, are terrible at diplomacy and their leadership is terrible ( I am not being mean about that because I actually have inside information that confirms that). Somehow, they are Imperium worthy material, which shows their values and priorities. ImperiuM leaders seem to lack strategy and common sense, apparently what Imperium appreciates

4mperium - I am sorry but I have no idea who they are nor who they been nor who they will become in next couple of days with so many Imps I lost count so please excuse me I will try to pay more attention.

*** some rumour came to me while writing this that Unknown Team stepping down from leader position to be confirmed ***

NE - in NE we have R D/R.D and DAMM!

R D/R.D - not much to say as I am not in contact with anybody from them and Crunch is not giving any info out here on forum ... I am sure they are getting ready to sim their end game hammers to be able waste them and propably they will go after 100/100 WW village

DAMM! - this is new alliance who clearly like show The Walking Dead and they are all Negan. Not sure what they plan but being in NE quad they have 3 options or maybe 4 if I am being .... 1. Fight RD 2. Join RD 3. Join Imps 4. Join NMS/THOR confed ... lets wish them good luck on whatever they decide to do I just hope they will follow what Negan do :P

Thank you for attention I hope you enjoyed this soup opera stay tuned for more to come on 40 days mark...

the one only Sorry I can

• now, this one will be harsh but whats going on ... on uk 3 is just amazing and some South Americans soup opera could be based on it. I am sorry i am bit late with this update but been busy in RL

NW - in NW we have NMS, MFH, Sins

NMS - as we see from their settling they plan to go for -100/100 WW village, (we know from trouble they are noobs) I hope they are aware there is more def in WW villages outside of grey area ;), and that explain why they let MFH take all central croppers :D, they also have some farm spikers :roll: who get their hero killed every day for extra 30 exp from few troops they kill,

MFH - still same ... playing their game and simming throught the server with low numbers they manage not bad

Sins - nothing changed with Sins either, they are still accross whole map with same number of members, expect them to sim some endgame hammers at least or maybe delete and go on other server? 9 days and we find out when uk5 starts :P

SW - in SW we have THOR, Imp3rium

THOR - :D let me start with this quote

giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are(MFH)

NOW we know THOR just confed with NMS in last few days, yes! look again on the quote and yes you read it right whoever confed with NMS are cowards and Minios and THOE call them self this way so we will continue to do that :P
    So now we have confed of pitiful noob alliance which can't acomplish anything and alliance which went from being number 1 to being cowards and minions of the server, and this Confederation just became number 1 contenders to lose server... well done you just make my day

Imp3rium - increased number with recruiting everybody who don't want to be in THOR and I think they will be looking to pick a fight against THOR in SW with support from Imperium confed from SE, thats just my suggestion how they should play their game

SE - In SW we have Imps(Imperium, ImperiuM, 4mperium, ImpStark)

Imperium - this is alliance which is in charge of whole Imps confed, I am slowly losing count how many alliances are there as we see some some merges and new Imps alliances poping up like mushrooms after rain and are gone with blink of an eye... One wonder if he shouldn't blink to stop it.

ImpStark - their leader deleted as he couldnt take it anymore to be in confed with Imperium and members been picked by Imperium confed... they have been in war with half of their confed too...

I will post some quotes from igms I received from Eddard stark former leader of Stark alliance

Hi, I am the leader of impSTARK and I am writing to tell you the truth.
    Imperium has many flaws, as you must know. Their leader, Unknown Team, thinks he is this tactical genius. He thinks that Imperium is doing great under his control and my alliance, on the other hand, is not worthy of being imperium just because we don't follow exactly what he says. He is the guy that only messaged me 4 or 5 times since the beginning but in the last message he decided that communication is key. So, even without discussing it with me to solve the problems (which were nothing great, by the way), cancelled the confederation pact.
    His main arguments were that I had to kick out a player that came from THOR, even though I had many reasons to believe he is actually not loyal to them; other reason was that we recruited a few farms (he talked about two or three people), which is also hilarious because Imperium = massive recruitment (including some farms). I know that my alliance is not that strong, but it is so arrogant of them to think they are way better than us.
    After that, he declared war on us, in a state of mind that must have been like: "oh, we are so tough, let's show them who's the boss, make them pay for not keeping up to our superiority"

I promise I am being as much impartial as I can be. These are my beliefs and if, for some reason, something did not happen exaclty like this, was because it was out of my control (because a person cannot know every fact about everything). Although, I assure you I am pretty sure about many, many things I said in here.

now thats some inside look in this soup opera whats going on in SE/SW quad

ImperiuM - again I will quote some igms I received

Imperium is allied with lmperiuM, an alliance made mostly of turkish players who barely speak english, are terrible at diplomacy and their leadership is terrible ( I am not being mean about that because I actually have inside information that confirms that). Somehow, they are Imperium worthy material, which shows their values and priorities. ImperiuM leaders seem to lack strategy and common sense, apparently what Imperium appreciates

4mperium - I am sorry but I have no idea who they are nor who they been nor who they will become in next couple of days with so many Imps I lost count so please excuse me I will try to pay more attention.

*** some rumour came to me while writing this that Unknown Team stepping down from leader position to be confirmed ***

NE - in NE we have R D/R.D and DAMM!

R D/R.D - not much to say as I am not in contact with anybody from them and Crunch is not giving any info out here on forum ... I am sure they are getting ready to sim their end game hammers to be able waste them and propably they will go after 100/100 WW village

DAMM! - this is new alliance who clearly like show The Walking Dead and they are all Negan. Not sure what they plan but being in NE quad they have 3 options or maybe 4 if I am being .... 1. Fight RD 2. Join RD 3. Join Imps 4. Join NMS/THOR confed ... lets wish them good luck on whatever they decide to do I just hope they will follow what Negan do :P

Thank you for attention I hope you enjoyed this soup opera stay tuned for more to come on 40 days mark...

Your one and only Sorry I can

• Regarding troubles quote on NMS. Can you really take troubles word as gospel though, as according to him hes the only trav player that isnt a noob ^^

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mutley ().

• NMS are literally the opposite of Noobs, the ally and some of the players have been around longer than almost anyone. Perhaps you'd like to try and know what you're talking about before throwing such a silly and overused insult around.

• NMS are literally the opposite of Noobs, the ally and some of the players have been around longer than almost anyone. Perhaps you'd like to try and know what you're talking about before throwing such a silly and overused insult around.

Seems like he offended you, NMS player spotted ? :p

Aye a long time, my first round was UK3 round 3 and NMS had become/teamed up with Angels to take down TC (who had won the previous 2 rounds)

Rumour has it a couple of those guys have come out of retirement...

Edit: This is uk3 round 10 for those that weren't sure

• Dear All,
    let me clarify a little bit the Imperium situation. the romours about me stepping down are correct. due to a high amount of work load that i have at my job, i can not take care as should of the ally, therefore, somebody else will take over the leader duties.
    Regarding the comments from Eddard stark and all the others, i dont think that a person who is deleting the account should say something. they got to that point as they were unable to lead, they failed .
    the reason for which we departed from Stark is that the felow Curt.. aka silence started to attack the main. 1h after the first attacks landed, we declared war, as he was a leader at that moment.
    The people should mind more about the game , rather than talking about what imperium does. what realy matters is who will have the WW at lvl 100, till then, everything will change. Thor , on the otherhand, they changed so many leaders and they remained the number 1 ally, population only, but this only due to the fact that they have 9 more members:) their medals dont quite prove a thing:)

• Sins now CP'd with NMS... does MFH smell or something?

Nms and thor both asked to hold hands with us,

MJ is obviously in imperium, along with the majority of the server ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Sins now CP'd with NMS... does MFH smell or something?

Nms and thor both asked to hold hands with us,

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• Nms and thor both asked to hold hands with us,

It was always the safest bet :p You got me, I'm whoever moonblaze is, he's pretending to be me that phony! I stepped down as leader because I realised I'd made a gross meta with wings raiding each other and just SO many bad players. Like I can't understate how many terrible players I invited. I knew we pitched to too many...

Being raided? Not building troops? Swell, you can join Imperium without any change to your current style of play! So don't delay, join us today.
    Imperium. We're like your current alliance, except we've even lower standards.

• Being raided? Not building troops? Swell you can join Imperium without any change to your current style of play! So don't delay, join us today.
    Imperium. We're like your current alliance, except we've even lower standards.

Sounds like an analogy for the Labour Party.

At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

• Nope, no reports for you
    You lot dont like violence thats why you're all holding hands ^^