I'm bored, here are some random statistics

• That wouldnt be a war though, it would just be rd 2 curb stomping rd 1 ^^

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• It seems to have poor activity on the main topic of the server (i know that in france too ..) so i put my message here too :

The server is closed to sign up, I'm looking for someone which will be okay to give me the natars profil IG a few minutes after artifacts release, a task which will need about ... 1 minute ;)

So if anyone is okay, it will be super for my researches (which will be shared when they will be ended), contact me by pm ;)

ts3 : coa I// ts5.EA : Vétérans // tx3(21) The End// tx3(22) The Grenade // ts2 The Makrix, Ðæmonius

ǂ| azro |ǂ

[N&C]Sandor Clegane - World Record Germain def / World Record tout peuple/toute orientation

• Ow dear ! Thanks so much !

They appear at 06h here ? if I look at your screnshot time, in France they change to 12h (like server openning in fact) some month ago, no the same here ?

ts3 : coa I// ts5.EA : Vétérans // tx3(21) The End// tx3(22) The Grenade // ts2 The Makrix, Ðæmonius

ǂ| azro |ǂ

[N&C]Sandor Clegane - World Record Germain def / World Record tout peuple/toute orientation