New Tribe Discussion Thread

• Cool, when can we expect skinheads/mods and rockers/anything Scottish/football hooligans ?

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• Cool, when can we expect skinheads/mods and rockers/anything Scottish/football hooligans ?

Err no. Nice idea but no.

First thing I checked was the date... but we're in June so can only assume this is not a joke! Two new tribes... can't wait to find out more!

No joke, expect more details as the summer progresses.

This was teased 31st March and so wished it was true.
    Still feel the same now ha

Pharaoh Baggins

Pharaoh Baggins has quite a ring to it.

Are these new tribes going to play alongside the original 3? and when will the fine details on the tribes be released?

Alongside the current tribe. Expect more details over the summer (but unlikely to be before the forum migration for obvious reasons)

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Well, considering that we know nothing of the tribe special abilities, troop information, and the other crazy wackiness that will be on the birthday server, my conclusion is that I don't know if I will play the new tribes as a result of this non-teaser...

• Am the only one that spend the whole YouTube video thinking "so this is the smug (insert expletive) that keeps destroying a game I used to enjoy!"

Are these tribe strictly limited to the birthday special server or will they be released across all servers?

• Well, it was the first time there was transparent discussion about the issues around producing a mobile app, and also seemed some contrition regarding player attrition, but also outlined the problems there have been in dealing with this due to legacy coding. I guess we will have to see if they can address these now before they become terminal...

• idk why they just cant re-write it

like wtf
    game developers have entirely switched engines before
    travian is just like.. durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    have archers
    i mean obviously there is gona be archers, both the pictuers have archers in them
    edit; only the hun has archers the egyptian has a

Carlsberg, is a weak beer.

>.>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trouble ().

• New tribes?
    This is something that people have been asking for for years so i hope it goes well and everyone doesn't put on their usual moany face.
    It might be like when they introduced the heroes and everybody eventually loved it and the extra dimensions it added to the existing gameplay

Half of the Scottish will want to play as Huns and the other half will want to kick ten bells of shit out of them
    so should be Fun :D

If it wasn't for the last minute I would get nothing done :confused:

• Half of the Scottish will want to play as Huns and the other half will want to kick ten bells of aubergine out of them
    so should be Fun :D

Just hope Nicola Sturgeon doesn't turn up and spend the whole game trying to get a vote on the scots gaining their own domain..

• I haven't ever seen Celts proposed as a tribe, but they could be a good one. Lots of blue woad warpaint and swinging kilts! Even better would be a female leader/chief like Boudicca.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png