Favorite Country

• New Zealand, Chile, South Africa, Italia,

And of course Holland! I'm very proud of my nation.

• well its definately Lebanon although its seriously messed up:twisted:

but it will get back on its feat oneday as it always had

(i mean whats not to like, here is an actual schedule i had one day:

at the beach from 10 am to 2 pm
    skiing and snowboarding from 4 pm to 6 pm
    )

now is that an all in one country or not

so u should really try it sometimes

• Germany!!! No speed limits ( well only on the adubon that is), giant forest, and lots of beer and good food are the perfect combo (not to mention some of the best cars n the world)

• Singapore! My own country.

Small but advanced country.

Plus very large variety of food, which is cheap and delicious.

• Naturaly, the People Republic of China.
    I am european but I like China becouse it will one day inherit the earth.
    Here are its flag and emblem.

Woah, you went over the edge there.... by the way how do you know China's gonna inherit the world?

Good country. Lots of money, but not stable.

You shouldnt like a country just because its rich. Admire an unique aspect about it.

• Woah, you went over the edge there.... by the way how do you know China's gonna inherit the world?

Good country. Lots of money, but not stable.

You shouldnt like a country just because its rich. Admire an unique aspect about it.

What are you talking abou? China is the only nation in the worild whos history has been uninterupted since its creation. They have been here since long before the european civilisations and have alvays adapted. They will be here long after they colapse.

• What are you talking abou? China is the only nation in the worild whos history has been uninterupted since its creation. They have been here since long before the european civilisations and have alvays adapted. They will be here long after they colapse.

Excuse my ignorance... but what do you mean by uninterupted?

• Liechtenstein! Smallest German speaking nation in the world. Or Germany greatest nation in all of Europe!! But then theres England (the mother country) where would we be without England?

• Liechtenstein! Smallest German speaking nation in the world. Or Germany greatest nation in all of Europe!! But then theres England (the mother country) where would we be without England?

Many people don't know about Liechenstein. nor do they about Andorra, Vactian City, and Malta

Bless the European countries.

• Many people don't know about Liechenstein. nor do they about Andorra, Vactian City, and Malta

Bless the European countries.

Its because they are so tiny. But the bigger they are the harder they fall. :mrgreen: