Favorite Country

• Germany Is Teh Very Bestest Countryr And U Ppl All Knows Itsf!!1!!1!!

• Lol bummer! It's suppose to be summer!

Work doesn't stop in the summer.

When you realize that, you'll wish you never got older than 16.

• Lol not really?

Working can be fun, even when there is no summer vacation.. As long as I like the job.. :mrgreen:

• Work doesn't stop in the summer.

When you realize that, you'll wish you never got older than 16.

Quoted for emphasis.

You won't like your job. I like my job, but I hate it at the same time. I really like it every other Friday.

• How old are you? I would LOVE to hear about a time when america was perfect. I think that last time like that was 1776. Anyway can't put down my motherland, we are number 1 for a reason.

oh quit whining
    some of my neighbors are risking their lives in iraq helping the US army because they were promised an american green card
    they went to die for that green card
    you were born with it, look up to the sky, say "thank you God( or fate or luck or whatever you call it) and stop complaining about nothing
    you never even mentionned what you don't like about the US?

• My favorite country is Australia. Not only because i live there, but... umm... well yeah, its because i live there...

• At this point, a US green card is not even worth it to die for anymore.. All I can see happening now is people whining about the gas prices and how the government should be doing something about it blablabla... Also, I don't think the war in Iraq is worth fighting for.. Too many lives lost and it's been going on for too long.. Nothing good has come out of it yet..

@ralliart2k4

Lol I know someone who loves his job and he likes Mondays...

Some sort of freak of nature.

• Gibralter is Spain....the bottom tip of Spain....When was it a country?O.o

Probably when he thought it was? :p

Gibraltar is a British Colony, Nubs.

Therefore not actually part of Spain.

America's amazing![sarcasm] But watch out or they'll:

Liberate the sh*t outta you!

• Any country is the best, except America :P

hmmm if that's true then why are there so many people swimming rivers and crossing deserts to get here at any cost (many dying in the attempt).

America may not be perfect but then what country is? NONE of them . . . well at least none on earth that is. There are a lot that are pretty good though.

Any country is the best, except America :P

about 30% of the world population live in advanced countries like the US france UK etc...
    and 70% live a sucky life :(

don't say the US is not a good country
    trust me your problems and worries are nothing. :roll:

• about 30% of the world population live in advanced countries like the US france UK etc...
    and 70% live a sucky life :(

don't say the US is not a good country
    trust me your problems and worries are nothing. :roll:

Stop guilt tripping us!

It hurts!

• Even during WWII germany was a good country ... just had a lousy leader. HOWEVER it still remains that many people are willing to risk their lives to get here even illegally with the possibility of getting caught and sent back where they came from.

• anywhere as long its not hot ..

amen
    or at least has electricity for more than 8 hours a day to use an AC

right now, I'm on batteries :(