Posts by Gumi

Can't agree fully with that.

Sure there are bot-like players whaling the s out of the game doing nothing but farming. But you are comparing two different type of players, with two different budgets which is proving nothing.

Let's compare type B of a player (which is game-changing type of player) with different budget.

Give that man:

1. 500 gold per month

2. 1200 gold per month

3. 10.000 gold per month

You will find that with more gold this player will perform better. Which is pretty obvious to us all. And very natural to this type of game. What I personally would love to see, as a player, is this gap fully closed (idealistic) or atleast TG aiming at closing it as much as they can. Why? Becouse we are players, we should care about game where most variables are skill based not gold based. And in TG hands is to balance it.

tl;dr You are correct that there are newbish players whaling. I'm pointing out that active player with more gold can do much more, and we should pressure to close the gap. TG should care about balancing.

There are two forces:

We - players - The mighty jedi - The light side of a force.

TG - creators - well let's call them Ewoks.

We want to have fun. Creators want to have profit.

I often find myself reading posts of players trying to explain or even rationalize TG actions. And I believe we shouldn't. Let them take care of their buisness, and we should take care of our buisness which is making game more fun.

That's why it comes to me naturally to understand Your frustration, and I agree with many of Your points.

• More players means more fun - sure.
    • There are less players then before - sure.
    • Pointing out gold as main reason of that - half-sure. Gold whaling is big factor, but there are other factors too: tons of new games on browsers, toxicity of forum/game maniacs you can often experience in game, old grudges hold for too long, and probably many more factors I didn't mention.

I must agree that gold whaling is frustrating, but whales to feel succesfull need to put themself on some kind of background. And like You mentioned it is getting smaller. This is why I am very excited to see changes like artwork cooldown, and am looking forward for more to make this game more populated and fun for everybody.

I guess the argument is over, as you slowly drifting away from solid mathematic arguments concerning the topic.

For the author:

The strongest hammer - German

Easy offhunt - Huns

Also communism theorically is the best chooice, but in practice seems like it never worked.

Alber Einstein 270 B.C Yeah.

Lets focus on the matter then. Guy asked what is the best hammer. The best hammer possible in the game is ramming german hammer. You are now saying ok Gumi but what about wheat. And Gumi answers second time. There is no dispute Roman hammer is more menagable even more with EI, but that is not the question guy asked correct? I also have strange feeling you both closed up your minds on path of pandora type of server only. But with the NYS you don't know what kind of server the guy is talking about.

I don't dispute that Roman hammer is more menagable. But the question is what is the best hammer. The best hammer is raming german. The rest is debatable.

but not as strong as romans who are using teuton brewery (this can happen in ptp)

Can't agree with that. Can you explain your point of view on that?

XankM0j.png

Here you got rough calculations on hammer power. It is measured by time. There is no brewery active on both cases, adding 20% to both sides changes nothing. Never played path to pandora I can be mistaken.

Hello I could use more tools to edit farm list. Not that long back you could move farms between lists by "edit" button. What it does now it creates a copy in the second list. So it doubles the work, becouse now I need to delete the first one after copy is made. Could you guys please give us more tools to edit lists? Copy / Move button. Drag and drop option? Move / edit few positions at once? Would be wonderfull. Thanks.