Posts by _Lyli_

I tried to aim to residence using trhee diferent devices and the option doesn't appear, I am the only one with this problem?, what kind of shit is it?

Do you mean that you tried to target residence and you dont find residence in the list ?

==> do you have a rally point enough level ? with rp 10 , you can target what you want (except trap, cranny)

How many players left at America?

You see on the screen above, how many players have registered (9483) since the begining.

but we dont know how many players are still on the server, or are still playing

according to the overview stat , there are 4766 accounts on the server, 4244 accounts with more than 100 pop

On europe, 12568 palyers have registered since the begining

there are 8451 accounts on the server, 6903 accounts with more than 100 pop

So :

on America , 49.8 % accounts have deleted

on europe, 32.8 % accounts have deleted

Please check the spamfolder if havnt done that yet. Otherwise please write to Game Support.

i took in touch TG on discord

problem solved

thanks

but its the second server in one month where i dont received the email code.

on qual it was same, i have changed browser, then i received the email code, after that i returned on chrome

is there a known problem with chrome and email code ?

Make compariosn between both america's map

you will notice that the South West has been cleaned with the cheaters, at least some of them

but :

between both europe's map, we dont notice many changes

America .....................................................................................................................................Europe

Some proxy'area have been cleaned on america's group

some clusters group appears here and there

In Europe, North East is overcrowded

18 days later :

Europe ...............................................................................................................................................America

premade team for win :)

you need some fun so enjoy with ml

Do you really think this kind of alliance can have fun ? i dont think so.

Hoppely i am not with them, so many cheaters i would have been ashamed. Travian is a good game, those behaviours kill the game

btw dodger, do you follow me or .. what ?

each round i play each round i see you ^^

Recently, one of our member who joined the server recently said that they do not see any extension beginner's protection button on his page.

Has the rule regarding the extension of beginner's protection has changed?

Thanks.

It depends on server speed i assume

In qual (speed 2) , message to extend BP appears 16 hours before ending BP.

How many players in the america group ?

I also think our server will be interesting and lively ;)

Hi,

9491 registered players on America's group

12564 " " on Europe's group .

Europe .......................................................................................................America

Europe should have actions i guess

970x250_5Tribes.png