Posts by bearenok

Also, the reports don't need to be all after last rollback, you can freely choose one with most troop count or siege count.

If your WWK was more inf/cav before rollback, but more siege after rollback, you can submit pre-rollback report for regular HoF and post-rollback report for siege.

Regards,

Wolkenengel

add few high tier wwk which I found in ours UNI archive, all after first rollback
    Another report you can found you can found in Strategic forum thread, all of them before first rollback.

Good news!

Second Natars wave goes to home w/o battle (smaller than 20k units). I think it's not a bug, But it's very strange :/

Ameno Now, thanks to the new rules - in order to send spam to 3-4 artifacts (for example - strength artifact, building scrolls 2 or 3, wonder of the world and one real attack) do you need to spend from 40-60 thousand units? Or should you immediately go out with a real attack so that the defending side understands where the attacks are going? Explain, I can not understand the new rules.

Like CUP off operation after first rollback. You can send a lot of spam. They come back when yours real attack have 3-4 hours to go.

e (erm, why not reproduce 60m+ def on a test enviroment?)..

Cos TT server is important only for TT players and noone else.

If TG need 3 month man-hours for fix and this bug have very big problem on finals server it can be very bad decision for business side and they dont do it in next 300 years, while they have another "high-problem" which reproduce on all 1x server in all zone.

Nothing else, just spend money to TG and dont play. Its best TG dream.

Like Dacia had last year!

Like all team had 4 years ago! Srly. As I remember this bug on TT firstly use by Ita team 4 years ago - thet send many attack at one second for any random village and def on WW dieing cos server have one event-server and they cant work with that.

2018 Tournament Finals

Another important question - what are you doing with player who used this bug for killed event system after first rollback? Delete there account is very good point for all another players who think about repeat this again.

(i.e. "all attacks/raids on Artefact and WW villages with lower than 10k units will fail automatically

why 10k? Bug will reproduce with only 500 attack? any serious ally can do it very easily with one mass and kill yours event system again. Need to up this count for 1200k. So noone can do crach event system.

a lot of details still need to be discussed about this proposal

Good time - 28.02.2019 19-00 server time, when MH can delete all spam to all WW.

Safiren , as the official report of the tournament it's your job to interview the natars and ask them how are they going to spend 8000 euros.

They can build new Barad Dur at 0/0. Hihger than now and we can saw tower bigger than vulcan.

We put sitters to account to a few players that never been on a ww account and it seems like someone thought it would be funny to lvl it up. I just removed all sitters and cancelled lvl 19. Sorry for the inconvenience. We still stand our grounds.

Cristian(Underdogs)

It's not a problem, just funny.

I trust all yours word and if someone want to saw WW acc it's good option cos they can known something new.

english forum = english language, forum rules :D

hmmm. I use forum from phone. Goes to link forum.travian.ru, goes to Tournament 2018 part of forum. Tap to theme. Saw only "International" label in head of page. So Ru-language can be usable in this thread too. Nowhere we can saw "language" cencored rule or lable.

On behalf of Travian: Legends team I want to apologize for the whole situation. As you are most experienced players I would also ask you to think about what can be done in order to improve the game experience in the most competitive Travian server and share it on forum. Prevent starvation bug and avoiding rollbacks of course goes without saying.

Can TG pay for us when we helped them to improve this game?

Cos now we pay for TG and have only ignore by TG

" rollback is this, we don't care if you hammers are at home now, find a way to damages on WWs with 60-70kk deff inside after level 30, if you do this, you can win "

dev and admin team dont play on any serious server. And dont collect any normal statistic.

Each x1 and x3 server dont have any problem to destoy lvl 99 with hammer like finns in previous years with praetorian+scans or phal+druids.