Posts by KING MATHIEUASW

As of tonight, we conclude the 3rd night of coordinated operations against BYZ. But that's not the only highlight of the last 24 hours, there has been a fascinating scrimmage between Hello spank me and showTIME, and what's more important is that ISTANBUL went both on an offensive and defensive mission vs the Pattanza . I might get the reports soon and it will be shared as it seems ISTANBUL want's to also be part of the Story of the SouthWest.

It's however clear that the italians lost much more than what they gained in the past few days. If they continue at this rate, maybe they won't have hammers left for the artifacts. We will have to wait and see.

Almost as bias as arnav :O

I am in Byz and i just want to say how pathetic italian narrative is in this forum thread. Making it look like the battle is fair when byz initially consist of a core of 15 player over 5 account taking over a dead alliance where the leader left and recruited from the map with a NaP at best with istanbul. Not only they work togheter but also have the french with them, + a wings of very suspicious player that dont really sim, have druids only and make most of italian defense strategy aka arcerius alliance. I know for a fact that many top raider i know have raided those (including italian) and got spiked there.

Im not complaining, im very happy to have an interesting battle in the quad. i just wanted to point out the obvious.

Sure there will be. Three accounts running 40 accounts. Happens every round. Will there be a real Russian team? That’s a good question. I hope so. Go ask themTo play.

I asked my team winter from final and they confirmed they wont play comx. Same go for our friends at BAD. I have some of them helping me out in the chaos army though

why would we hate DoH my friend, we are not tightly connected with this server, nor we had any contact with DoH, except when there was some talks they want to support us on that round that we win

we litteraly didnt have any contact with them, except some friendly fire exchanging in that comx spam room, and possibly few hits from them on us at the end, but why in the world would we hate DoH, ally we played a server with, and like we didnt?

Im so honored, sale called me his friend. Must be a sign from the gods to repent into salvation.

Seriously, im just sharing information from my insider informant. It may not be a generalized opinion but alien do have a playerbase that dont like DoH and i think this is undeniable. Regardless, the more hater doh have, the more they will find next round interesting. I know as much from them

I can just add the single best line of the whole series to the discussion:

THE AMYRLIN SEAT HAS FALLEN!

Travian com83

Just thinking about this quote give me chill down my spine. Rip egwene. But then again, im a complete WoT nerd that weekly roleplay d20 game in the universe and is on his 9th reread. But, to stay in character, id ratter Elaida to be ruler of Aes Sedai. At least my black ajah can keep control with her.

Let me think about my second favorite line, I think Mat and Tuon are involved... mhhhhh

To me my favorite quote is Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt. During the Dumai Well battle.

In next round there will be so many enemies that berry will not be the most hated ally. Perhaps they will help to make lose the biggest meta.
    And fortunately lord of chaos will help warning to self-destructing. Hey lord of chaos, you could bring in warning also walkenangel and anky to help WW account!

I intend to be the best thing to happen to warning since a while and I am sure my experience of both travian and comx politic will come in handy. You have seen a side of me that may look bad, but I can actually be an amazing asset to an alliance. Wait and see.

As for DoH, i don't expect them to have hater beside alien and possibly ANT. And to be fair, ANT is not even worth mention base on what was seen from them in the past. You may find it surprising but a lot of peaple actually tend to root for the underdogs. Especially if a majority of peaple brigade agaisnt em. And i see DoH as such since they never meta.

"Think if you want to stay alive. Fear will kill you if you don't control it."

I only move if the cards are been played before drawn. To keep up with my wheel of time theme, its just like playing daes dae`mar.

"The nobles and the noble Houses maneuver for advantage. They do things they think will help them, or hurt an enemy, or both. Usually, it's all done in secrecy, or if not, they try to make it seem as if they're doing something other than what they are."

Have you said to italians that you are a "serpe in grembo"? You will destroy them from within :D

They dont know much about me but they know im a player with agenda. sepe in grembo seem like a nice nickname, i will ask them to refer to me as such. You may be surprised to learn this but i have been an actual asset for every alliance that were respecting me as the lord i am. I am a ruler and fit better in a dictatorship than anything else in most scenario.

I agree that i have been vile to both SW and arguably ANT in my last 2 comx but they know and understand for the most part the reason why i have been like so. Whether it is SW that kicked me for refusing to give my small diet to a ungrateful player or ANT that supported a WW that the whole server brigade for (no honor, shameful act), in both situation half the alliance was still supportive of me and the decision that i have made. As far as i am concerned, in regard to previous round, i was respected among my ANT wing and one of the person if not the only one that trully bothered helping organizing.

Call me delusional if you want but this is my reality.

“Some men […] choose to seek greatness, while others are forced to it. It is always better to choose than to be forced.
    A man who is forced is never completely his own master. He must dance on the strings of those who forced him.”

Hi plebs. I enjoy watching you from the dept of my ant nest. The workers are not doing a good job but the ant colony keep me living until then so love yall

Congrats to barbarian for getting back online and not giving me his diet. A strong round of aplause please

I take all the credit for the ww plan stealing because i can. U mad bro?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.

Its ok. No one ever believes us. We could tell them we want the natars to win.... we never planned on winning.... we are massively defense heavy.... basically just didnt want so and so to win..... we wanted to win.... we have huge hammers just waiting until after they blow their last ones..... we are out of hammers.... we all still have tons of hammers and plan on launching them to land right as the natars hit 100..... we never even tried this round it was only to prep for the fall..... We are coming back next round to the SE come get us.... we are not coming back next round.... we are teaming up with edge and idmy next round this has all been a plan set forth by the ANTS..... Lord of chaos is the mastermind of all of this..... The whole round has been a plot to get arnov to bring his team here and get surrounded by all of us... etc.....
    It doesnt matter they wont believe any of it.

almost making me revelant :huh:

I see lots of ANTS and LoC in your last few post, i think i have a new secret admirer :thumbsup:

All joke aside, your post made me laugh.