Posts by Safiren

Last statistics

There was changes during the night. We ended with 3 Russian WWs in top.

18Fend2WWlistlast.png

18Fend2general.png

The servers biggest hammer was saved to the end.

18Fend2zmey.png

18Fend2Mors.png

18Fend2Hype1.png

A proof of the meaningless with the rewards - at least we have seen FocusOnMe in action.. The worst is that they get in the Hall of Fame..

18Fend2cheaters-list.png

It's the same with the Top20 lists, not many have earned their spot in the top in a honest way.

Players:

18Fend2playerspop.png

18Fend2poff.png

18Fend2playersdef.png

18Fend2villages.png

18Fend2heroes.png

Alliances:

18Fend2apop.png

18Fend2aoff.png

18Fend2adef.png

Top10 past week and last week

Players

18Fend1Top10p.png

I allowed myself some fun the last days with the gold we got, I hadn't bought gold so I couldn't transfer it any way=)

18Fend2top10p.png

Alliances

18Fend1Top10a.png

18Fend2top10a.png

WW reports

18Fend2WWlist1.png

Some of the minor WWs especially in the gray zone have changed owner several times, 9h left. We will see if any more changes will appear before end.

This is how the Union WW looked a couple of hours ago:

18FUnionWWend.png

Defense:

18Fend2Union-def.png

Construction plan defense:

18Fend2Unionplandef.png

I have chosen the reports with biggest hammers that might have done damages or show defense. If you miss reports from Union - well there wasn't many and they wasn't big =)

13 Mars

18Fend2CUP1.png

18Fend2DaciaT1.png

18Fend2Kira1.png

18Fend2Kira2.png18Fend2Smurfs1.png

14 Mars

18Fend2CUP2.png

18Fend2CUP3.png

18Fend2CUP4.png

18Fend2orion1.png

15 Mars

18Fend2CUP5.png

18Fend2CUP6.png

18Fend2CUP7.png18Fend2orion2.png

18Fend2Smurfs2.png

18Fend2Smurfs3.png

16 Mars

18Fend2CUP8.png

18Fend2Clan1.png

I asked Kira why they changed alliance from BAD to CUP.

Kira: Only for second BP

Me: But others from Union attacks CUP?

Kira: And CUP attack me. It's russian love )

Me: lol, must be :D

18Fend2Kira1-1.png

17 Mars

18Fend2Clan3.png

18Fend2Clan4.png

WW changed owner again...

18Fend2Dumas1.png

18 Mars most reports this day was Natar reports.

18Fend2Clan5.png

Attack on Smurfs plan.

18Fend2smurfsplan1.png

19 Mars

18Fend2orion3.png

18Fend2smurfs4.png

This ended with the plan lost.

18Fend2Smurfsplan2.png

18Fend2Union1.png

20 Mars

Another attempt to cheif that failed. (Not all reports)

18Fend2Daciat2.png

18Fend2Daciat3.png

18Fend2Daciat4.png

18Fend2smurfs5.png

Last week

The endgame that disappeared, that left the players so disappointed that they refused to play for victory - at least if we talk about the most active players in all metas except Union and CUP. That is how we will remember this round.

The first endgame seemed to be just as exciting you could wish, Union and Uollas was so concentrated on each other that Dacia, IM and CUP could enter the top and Dacia excelled in gathering enough of def to have a fair chance of winning. Not surprising, Dacia have shown in earlier rounds that they have a fitness to have extremely high amounts of defence. From having a bad start with the intermezzo with Turks they finally could be a part to count with in the endgame. Uollas in contraire saw their chances to win melt away with the heavy attacks from Union that kept their WW at zero.

As we all know a starvation bug was triggered, something that shouldn’t be possible - again. There should be a limit in the game to prevent such things. That the bug still existed was discovered on a Turkish server a couple of weeks before it happen here on Final. It’s easy to blame the players and refer to the rules that it is forbidden to overload the server instead of making sure that such things don’t happen.

It’s easy to understand the disappointment in the first rollback, the hammers were sent back home instead of hitting when they should have and that changed the outcome of the server to Unions advantage. A wraith spread fast among the players, many said they would delete, leaders encouraged their players to trigger the starvation bug again which made the server impossible to play in a normal way.

For the first time in history, as far as I know, TG asked leaders to participate in a chat to solve the problem and offered the biggest compensation ever to get the players back ingame. The leaders wanted the server to be closed without a winner but TG said it wasn’t possible due to legal complications with the prizes and decided to do a second rollback. It was also clear that TG don’t understand how fast the winner is decided in Final. They believed it still was possible to take down a WW above level 20 enough to give another WW a chance. They maybe should try to play a Final themselves?

As it turned out it wasn’t enough to calm the feelings. When the second rollback started only Union was interested to play. 20% of the accounts was deleted but still 5000 left. I believe that TG saw that as a victory but the truth is that it was the most active players that decided to quit and it is unsure if they return to play the Tournament ever again. Many have been angry about what they see as unfair bans and this was the final reason to skip this game that so many of us are addicted to. With the loss of leaders this implies it will make a great impact on next Tournaments.

I don’t think TG will take the threat of deleting serious again if you don’t manage to get more players to follow.

Dacia, IM and Uollas refused to build on their primary WWs, several WW holders deleted. The ones that hesitating started to build never had a chance to be real opponents in endgame. The only except Union that will be happy is CUP that now will end as second which they due to least def of the metas never would have accomplished if the endgame continued as usual.

A change on the rewards are also needed in the future. Most of the prizes for attacker and defender goes to players that don’t deserve them. Instead of using their troops for the best of their alliances they only used them for egoistic reasons - server after server. The rewards have lost their meanings. That behavior have increased during the last rollback when the players have no motivation to participate in the endgame any longer.

The server will end 8:52 thursday morning with Unions victory, maybe it is as it should be. They have won every second Final in the recent years so you can say it was their turn.

I guess some of you will say that I haven’t been harsh enough about misbehavior or TG’s acting in this post either but isn’t there a contrast to not being allowed to have my own opinion and that I should write particular about things I don’t like?

I’m the nice one, remember? At least I try to ;)

And thanks to all that have helped me with information and reports this round!

Something I think is interesting is the connection between active players and online

Active players: 4368
    Players online: 394

It's less than 10%...

I can only compare with two other servers for the moment: Anglosphere has 20% online and Kingdoms test 30%.

During my engagement in several communities I have noticed that the amount of active members always is around 20%. It doesn't matter what it is about. And I have several times noticed that it is the same in Travian.

So less than 10% says a lot about how much interest the remaining players have in the Final.

Endgame reports

I had nearly 300 reports, I have chosen some for each day.

6 Mars

Plans activated late and CUP got the first hit.

18Fend1CUP1.png

7 Mars

Some of the WWs have changed owner several times..

18Fend1Blitzkrieg1.png

CUP has been a popular target.

18Fend1CUP2.png

18Fend1CUP3.png

Triamera got banned due to problems with the gold and fell out from the WW race.

18Fend1Tri1.png

The first days Union had fewer attacks than I expected.

18Fend1UNI1.png

8 Mars

18Fend1CUP4.png

Even WWs that wasn't building got visitors in a try to chief.

18Fend1DaciaT1.png

18Fend1DaciaT2.png

Changing owner

18Fend1Luffy1.png

orion was zeroed several times.

18Fend1orion1.png

Today Union got hit by several WWKs

18Fend1UNi2.png

18Fend1Uni3.png

18Fend1Uni4.png

18Fend1Uni5.png

9 Mars

It seems as the NAP between Union and CUP don't exist any more.

18Fend1CUP5.png

18Fend1CUP6.png

18Fend1oCUP7.png

18Fend1CUP8.png

More attacks on orion

18Fend1orion2.png

18Fend1Uni6.png

18Fend1orion3.png

18Forion4.png

Smurfs decided to start to build and got the plan from Dacia.

18Fend1Smurfs1.png

18Fend1Smurfs2.png

Hype started to build, maybe to distract the enemy by giving them 2 targets.

18Fend1Hype1.png

Many deleted after sending their hammers.

18Fend1Uni7.png

The defense in an abandoned WW

18FendNatarWW.png

10 Mars

I suppose CUP was seen as the only real opponent..

18Fend1CUP8-1.png

18Fend1CUP9.png

Kira also decided to start to build.

18Fend1Kira1.png

Union was back on top on Sunday evening. I should have taken more screens to show how the ranks changed but after all turbulence I wasn't in mood to write ..

18Fend1Uni8.png

18Fend1Uni9.png

18Fend1Uni10.png

11 Mars

Union had good help from other metas to keep CUP down.

18Fend1CUP10.png18Fend1CUP11.png

and Hype fall down from second rank.

18Fend1HYPE2.png

Many catas but I'm not sure any damage was done.

18Fend1Union11.png

12 Mars

orion zeroed again.

18Fend1orion5.png

Smurfs too

18Fend1SMURFS3.png

18Fend1SMURFS4.png

An offensive with several attacks and a failed attempt to chief.

18Fend1CLAN1.png

Triamera unbanned but not building.

18Fend1IM1.png

Endgame 12 Mars

Due to the problems we have had on the server I haven't write anything for a while but it's maybe time to do it now before the server ends.

I have been told that I'm not allowed to have an opinion, I shall only report.

-Oh? So I'm not allowed to have an opinion if it's not the same as yours?

I understand if you are angry about how the endgame turned out and you have voiced loudly in other threads that all should delete, but it is a lot of players that never write on the forum and due to the amount still playing I was right when I said that the majority would continue to play.

I'm accused of having sided with TG. Well.. TG is not so overly pleased with me for the moment either :P

But my feelings aside let's take a look on what happen after the second rollback.

Until now 1000 players have deleted as a protest that the starving bugs still exist. My last saved statistics is from 6 february and accounts have been deleted before the rollback from 22 february.

CUP have lost 80 players, 840 still playing.

Uollas: 430, 863

Union: 1, 1071

Dacia: 319, 538

Immortals: 300, 647

I don't claim that my numbers are exactly right but should give a picture about it.

18Fend1playerstats.png

How have this affected the endgame?

At the first rollback the players was angry because the hammers running was back to home and that gave UNION the victory.

In the second rollback 3 metas decided to not play and with that gave walkover to UNION - so they will have the victory......

UNION's lead is too big for any other to catch up.

CUP that was the meta with less def is still on the go.

Dacia's WW holder deleted but SMURFS wanted to build a WW for fun. Rumor says that UOLLAS wanted their WW holders to delete to but REVENGE is still there but not building, COF deleted. SPQR decided to build instead.

Immortals, I'm told the account is on delete.

Neither of the WWs that replace the original primary WWs had enough of support to be a real opponent to UNION and have been zeroed several times. Most hammers with a bigger amount of catas have walked now.

And what are they doing the ones that refused to play endgame? They try to exceed each other about def and attack points to get a tablet...

I have an opinion about that too but I have voiced that earlier so no more about that except that I'm happy if the most notorious players don't get it - again.

Union will probably reach level 100 at 20 or 21 Mars.

18Fend1WWlist12.2.png

How you get such information Safiren ? Can you link source pls? As far as i see you are not a member of TG.

I'm in the leaders chat with TG. I helped to start that chat and was allowed to stay to be able to report from it.

Will I be able to use this link with Gold on Elimination or Final server 2019?

You will be able to use it on qualification. They are working on a solution for next Final.

Try to not be SURE before any official statement is given, please. Giving false hope is worse than giving none at all.

TL - Martina, 7:28 AM

"there are players that believes they will not get money back that they bought after 22 feb...

Safiren, Today at 12:45 AM"

They will obviously get them. Just they won't sum up for the bonus Gold we provide

precisely incompetents and scammers ... Thanks Safiren for the suggestion but they are scammers and do not return anything after 22 February...

So they wrote!

They haven't wrote anything about purchased gold after 22 feb, only what will happen with gold bought before 22 feb. I'm sure you will get your gold bought after 22 feb back to your account. Maybe not directly at the restart but you will have it. A screen of your confirmation message is good to save if needed.

The gold purchased after February 22 will not be reimbursed?

After the incompetence shown by Tg we must also suffer the theft of gold bought after 22 February?

Scammers !!!

Take a screen so you can show the gold you bought after 22 feb if it's not returned to you as it should be. But you will not get +50% on the gold you bought after 22 feb.

That's right, none of the leaders offered to roll back for time before the appearance of the scrolls, it did Safiren

I haven't said anything about 22 feb in the copy from the meeting above. In the original text I once did a summary to keep discussion ongoing but I didn't include it in text because leaders opinions was more important. But here it is:

1. Rollback to 22.2 would solve the problems of sent WWKs

2. limit amount of troops sent per attack to minimum 50000

3 send email to all players with a voucher 500 gold.

Which seemed to include most of what was discussed. I admit I took numbers out of air because details haden't been discussed yet but after that more proposals was done but as Martina said compensation could not be discussed before a decision was taken about how to continue on Monday so I excluded most of those posts. I only kept a few to show that TG is willing to discuss compensation.

I added this
    (The answers was yes)
    when leaders have agreed to the statement which I didn't copy because it already was posted on forum and link in infoboxes ingame.

Wolkenengel  

You think it don't take time to be reporter? But tbh qualification takes more time than Final. Only one server - feels as vacation =)

I'm not alone to not spend gold on this server and even if I have done on earlier rounds it doesn´t matter now.

Why shouldn't I be entitled to have an opinion? I didn't say many words on the meeting. I'm sorry if you wasn't invited to the meeting but we had to limit the participants. From beginning TG only wanted 1 from every meta, we ended up around 20.

You all have your chance to express your opinion in this thread.

Yes, you are right. I didn't read properly. And it is a good thing that TG wanted to talk even if it's only with a couple of leaders from metas.

I believe this will be a high topic on the Munich meeting.

It is a problem with polls. It will never be representative for all players. The angry ones that wants to close the server will be more engaged to vote and most of the ordinary players will never heard of the poll because they don't read forum/are not active in chats. Those will also be the biggest part of the players on the server and it is very truly that those also is the ones that wants to continue.

In best case 10-20% of the players will vote.