Posts by Safiren

Do you analyze the server by looking at the leaderboards?

Sorry to disappoint you on that, getter and statistics was my main tool.

i just wanna add, V-1812-1 and V-1812-h. Were never wings of ours, they were just leftovers from the vikes merge and tried to buddy up with us, Q denied that, we remain 2 wings

Thanks for that info!

I mean you’ve walked in with no idea what’s going on, spouted a load of inaccurate nonsense and even missed a quad.

Other than that good job. Nice analysis

You are absolutely right ^^ and SW is missing because that New Year happen - i did mention that didn't I? And now my folks want to go home and if I dont want to walk 20 miles in this cold I have to join them. I will add SW when I can.

I started on this back in November and haven’t had time to return to it until now, it is interesting to see the changes, which alliances that have thrived and those that have disappeared.

In difference to the Tournament where the profiles often tells where the alliances comes from here they give very little information. The veteran medals is many in contraction and some Tournament medals too, I even found a player that played 2010/2011!!!

Another difference I see compared to Tournament is that few strongholds is built, many alliances is spread widely which makes defence complicated.

On Tournament I need to check top200 alliances here I have concentrated on top 20 =)

NW

Olympia, a russian alliance with 60 members, that are superior in their quad. They have picked up members from R&B and YS. Few players have deleted. They also is raiding several times more than any other alliance. Even if they deny it it’s easy to suspect that it is with help of tech account that, sorry to say, russians is known to be using in an organised way.

On the other side russians is also known to have awesome skills in the game and with no real enemies attacking them they have to be the favorites to win this server. Rank 1 attacker (I saw reports vs AA on forum), rank 10 defender. 19 conquests.

Due to the lack of info in ally profiles I have no clue where TSE is from. They merged with Eagles. Rank 10 attacker, 15 defender. 4 villages conquered, 3 lost to Olympia.

Kon, that was big in beginning soon lost the position. Many seems to have followed Crunchies advice to delete. By own choice or by MH’s doing? The ones that stayed merged with TSE. A few left in KON is inactive farms.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…travian.com/G-Map/1204940

NE

Bifrost is the dominating alliance here. They have shown an amazing ability to sim and is still rank 1 in pop. Their little wing FF, tech accounts? ^^ who helped with cleaning oases in the beginning is still there, only one have deleted. Rank 4 attacker, rank 1 defender. 40 conquests of which 13 comes from TFK and 3 are internal. None lost.

Rangers might be from au but I see other nationalities too. Many former members has deleted. Ranf 12 attacker, 8 defender and 7 villages lost, 1 conquered from FOX.

FOX is from uk, they have an even grow but haven’t achieved much I think, too splitted on the map. Rank 14 attacker, 12 on defence. 8 villages lost, mostly to Bifrost.

TFK, uk, is due to the forum the only ones giving resistance vs Bifrost, even if they have lost many villages to them. They merged with TBL. a dozen members have left most of them deleted. Rank 5 attacker, 11 defender. 15 villages lost, 3 won.

Crazies is a lost alliance, the members splitted to several other alliances. The ones left is inactives. That must have happen quite early, neither lost or won villages.

Spark merged with alliances in SE.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts6.anglosphere.travian.com/G-Map/162532447

SE

Ok, now it begins to be complicated. 1776, that is my host on this server, had a wing - 1812 in the beginning. Lately they merged with Vikes. That caused 2 new wings: V-1812-1 and V-1812-h. But those two changed names to NN and Attila today. Well, we will see what happens. 1776’s goal is nevertheless to have the winning WW. Most of them are from us.

With so many wings and merges it is hard to decide the ranks so I keep to 1778 and 1812. Rank 2 and 9 as attacker. Rank 3 and 4 as defender. 1778: 12 won and 4 lost villages, 1812: 7 won 2 lost.

Cereals from uk is a hard nut for 1776. They had some successful actions the last week. You don’t need to be big to make havoc on bigger alliances. Rank 7 attacker and 5 defender. 5 villages won.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…avian.com/G-Map/143131602

SW

Dominating in this quad is AR and RA from uk and I guess no one is surprised that they merged. AR, former AA, has 18 conquests and 1 lost (to 1776). Rank 3 attacker and 6 defender. RA, former Rebels, rank 9 attacker and 3 defender, 3 villages won and 2 lost. Both have picked up members from The Bad.

The second coalition in this quad is The Bad, The Ugly and The Good, they might be from us but I’m not sure. The Ugly started as SWpros in SE, hmm - that was a bit confusing. Many have deleted and moved between the other alliances. 7 villages conquered and 6 lost. Rank 13 attacker and 7 defender.

The BAD also has many former members that have deleted. Rank 8 attacker and 9 defender. 5 villages won and 11 lost.

The Good was SEPros for a while but as it looks most of the members in SE joined Attila instead, which now have merged with NN - and changed name to Wing1, probably a new name next time i look on the map. The Good has rank 15 attacker, 18 defender. 2 villages conquered and 4 lost.

A.R.S.E. a deceptive alliance name, the name from beginning was SWE. Rank 17 attacker, 14 defender.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts6.anglosphere.travian.com/G-Map/108221941

Summary:

1200 players left on the server. 18 alliances with more than 20 players with together 737 accounts.

The server isn’t in midgame yet and things can changes but we have a main picture about who are the strongest so far.

Olympia with wings has 117 players, raids 4x more than any other alliance. They will have real big WWKs in the end. If their wings builds enough with def it will be hard to beat them.

AR, RA are 115 accounts. I would say that RA are def. They will need it as they are in border to Olympia. Guard your artefacts I would say.

1776 and 1812 has still a difficult situation in their quad. 107 members after the merge with Vikes. But if I am to believe what is written on the forum the ones left outside the merge have no warm feelings towards them and if you also includes Cereals as enemy 1776/1812 still have a lot of work to do before endgame.

Bifrost has only 47 members, you can’t count FF. That wing is only for retired players. Mainly situated to the gray zone as they are I don’t think they are seriously going for a WW, they will not have enough of def. And I don’t believe any other alliance in that quad has the capacity for endgame. But - there are several months left, who knows - maybe we will see more merging =)

I haven't been reading this forum the last month, took me a couple of hours to get trough. I enjoyed the reading and especially the shared reports and Saravan's memes :)

Hello all.

We will take this issue forward in the next weekly report.

Thank you for the information.

Plz... even if I'm an atheist I like to wish a Merry Christmas. It's a tradition and means more that a pure religious habit. We here in the North is among the most secular ppl in the world but we still wish merry christmas to friends and family.

Don't worry baby.
    We are still here <3<3<3

PS : Maybe create dissusion thread so we don't spam your corner :S:S

Who are you?

You are both quoting Bo/Inferno so read his post again Crunch if you want to know who he is ^^

Facts & Rumours is a discussion tread, don't need two :)

I know I have been lazy but with forum down I got the feeling that I was on vacancies..

Am I allowed in the corner Saf?

Good post!

Thank you :) If you have opinions about the server you can write to me in pm or skype.

I have had a Travian fee weekend and spoiled myself o a spa. It was amazing :) Emogirl got one of his wishes about who to interview fulfilled.

Bo from Inferno

1. Introduce yourself: Who are you? Male/female, age, profession? Where do you live? For how long have you played Travian? What do you do when your not playing?

We are 3 university/college students all around the same age. I, Inferno, am from the greatest country in world. The other two, Hunter and Jimmy, are from the downtrodden slums of Norway and Austria. Bless them. I played hungarian realms a few years back and was essentially a human raid bot(INSOMNIA). I’ve only had one real server where I controlled every little detail that goes on in the account before this Anglosphere. Seeing as I made a hammer that would be hall of fame worthy, I think it went alright. Can’t speak for the duals’ experience as I just found these bums off the streets. Hunter and I did a minor practice run on the beta a few months back on the account “ALL MIGHT”. Wait people actually have time when they aren’t playing? That explains their accounts.

2. Tell us about your alliance: History -new ally or old, what have you achieved together? Which server do you usually play on? Why did you chose to play on this server?

1776, American A-Team. Truly the pinnacle of travian. Nah I’m still too new to the region to truly write reviews on them. I know a few of the players from US3, and a few of them from tales of old US servers. Anyways they have me, so they are clearly the best team :^) I chose to play here to meet some worthy foes, and most importantly to throw tea into the harbor.

3. What do you know about the other alliances here? Anyone you recognize/ have fought with before?

I recognize Vikes from US2 as the trash they are. For real, want to make this fair and just have it be me Vs. their whole alliance? Still might even be one sided… I’ve heard of AA I believe, but I don’t know why. Maybe they will remind me this round?

4. Your goal for this server: Only have fun? New challenges? Victory? Who will be your primary enemy?

I will set some records in the new Hall of Fame. And set them nice and high. EmoGirl is enemy #1, I thought I was about get a BTGGF when I slid into those DMs. Real talk Mimer is the only enemy I’m curious of.

5. Name 5 players on this server that you want to know more about and I will try to interview them.

Mimer My cellmate. Are the original account owners still around? I hope so.
    Crunch This guy seems to be a fan of mine.
    Fenrir Leader of my farmlist.
    Arcturus Tweedledee
    Banshee Tweedledum

Hi! I'm Safiren, the Official Tournament Reporter, and I got curious about this server. Someone said it was like a mini Tournament. Scarecrow draw me into a prestart chat and I asked for permission to join the ally chat for the server. Well there I asked if someone was willing to let me in on an account so I can check what is happening and Charlie on Panda was kind and let me in :)

For you that not know me that is my usual way to work in the 6 qualification servers, I only hold my own account on one server and on the rest I'm working as embedded reporter.
    I've sent interview request to leaders on the top20 alliances. Naturally the players are a bit suspicious and don't know if they shall answer my questions or not. It's never easy to start my Corner on a new server :D

I assure you that I am quite harmless =)

A couple have been brave enough to answer, one need translation and I have to confess that I'm not sober enough to try to do that this Friday evening.

I haven't much to say about the server so far. It is a slow and it take a while before things starts to happen. Of most interest for now is if the alliance members got their cropper or not. When I check getter it seems that Bifrost is the ally that is best on simming and have settled most second villages.

The amount of accounts have passed 2200 but the last days all that have joined have been gauls and I expect them to be deleted most of them. TG's new system to discover multies and bots will pick them out.
    This is the first server for me with the small map and I look forward to see the different strategies that will be needed.

On the Tourney I'm allowed to be in several allychats but you might not be ready for that yet, in any case I hope that you will dare to invite me for an evening to talk about the server. As I've seen in other post on this forum this new server is appreciated by many by the challenges it implies.

I hope you will like this first part of my special Corner for this server :)

The first interview is with Emogirl from Cereals.

Hello Safiren,
    Nice to hear from you We are a dual team so will try to answer for both.

1. Introduce yourself: Who are you? Male/female, age, profession? Where do you live? For how long have you played Travian? What do you do when your not playing?

We are both males who played against each other in our first server, then sat each other in the same alliance in our second server, and have finally decided to dual! Our normal IGNs are DaegontheSnake (26 years, lawyer, lives in the UK but originally from Georgia), and Gellewza (34 years, computer systems administrator, lives and is from Malta).

2. Tell us about your alliance: History -new ally or old, what have you achieved together? Which server do you usually play on? Why did you chose to play on this server?

Our alliance is a relatively new one. We joined together last server and played with another bigger alliance (MFH on UK1). This server we decided to stay amongst ourselves as friends and see what we can make of it. We are a relatively small alliance with a range of different experiences (mostly in the beginners' sphere), but all get along extremely well, which is really the genesis of creating and playing together. We weren't picky which server we'd play so picked the first one which started after UK1. As luck would have it, seems like it will be a competitive and bloody server which is always our preference .

3. What do you know about the other alliances here? Anyone you recognize/ have fighted with before?

We haven't really engaged other alliances as much. We see there is an American 1776 alliance in our quad and a Finnish Vikings one with a few wings. We expect to have some engagement with both of them at some point this server. There are also a number of our previous allies playing in REBEL so good to see some friendly faces around!

4. Your goal for this server: Only have fun? New challenges? Victory? Who will be your primary enemy?

We are not about winning. For us playing as a team, playing fairly and having fun are the most important things. Who knows, we might come away with a few surprises!

5. Name 5 players on this server that you want to know more about and I will try to interview them.

I guess we should pick a few from our quad:
    Inferno
    Mike Scofield
    Neo
    Swords
    Mean Machine 00
    Thank you!
    DtS

In my early days of travian the big alliances always, well often, had a wing for noobs, supervised by a player with more experience. This preformed alliances we have now have no interest in that. If you don't have references you will not be accepted.

@Gerriej The game is supposed to be more of a war game than of farming..

When I look at alliance profiles and listen to talk in chats - recruitment closed - new players = farms!

All good allys is preformed, new players has a small chance to find somewhere they can survive and learn from veterans.

So when old players manage to quit this addicting game they are not replaced.

If you wants more players don't kill all the new ones :P