Posts by Wittekind

When chiefing as a gaul, make sure you use at least 1 ram when chiefing enemy

(speed of chief is higher and when attack is spotted in time it will be obvious that it are chiefs)

Still havent see one atack report from New Order.

Are you keeping your hammers to use in next server?

I rly dont understand why didnt the team whit unique and big trainer since the release havent show even a small hammer:/

I think everybody is whaiting to see what New Order could did whit such benefit.

They only posted the little victories they had,

trainers useless to them as everything was walled or zeroed after use...

Finals|Qualy

Can you post reports of 17.09 02:00?

This time you were not given the free pass, but CS got it...

And eager as you were to post your crop locks when NO was given free pass and CS was walled...

Maybe you can post them as none of us cares to post them ? :(

But without feeding/built by tech support Hammers i dont think Russia would have any decent hammer still left.

I really hope finals will be different so we can fight at sames lvl of balance :)

We dont see many NewOrder hammers, cause they grow slow, people from NewOrder need to search for inactives everyweek, scout them, farm them and sometimes they kill many of our troops. We cant also have enough resources for Parties and queue Great Stables/Barracks, so it is what is ^^

We cant even compare built by tech hammers to regular ones, even with UniqueTrainer.

There are enough inactives on this server to get more then enough resources needed to build anything you want or need.

And yeah, when having benefit of unique trainer... Crashing 45k units trying to raid some villages does not help armies grow ;)

And Wittekind , the Italians didn't clean the WW we hold atm, Russians did. But yeah, it's normal they don't all share this info with a "player" like you are ;)

Btw, members of X3 or other southern Russian alliances never hide in other alliances to get support? Get your facts straight or keep away from this forum "special one" :rolleyes:

Your personal grudge is irrelevant to what I do and what i am shared with, or *** sharing *** with others ;)

Send your troops to whatever village.. It does not matter in the end :)

Big congratz for you to annoying our inactive members! Congratz, huge medal. Should we start posting pics of stopped hammers? For example your last missions where you had 2 targets and we blocked both of them because you don't know how to send mission? Or the 3000 cata's we destroyed over the last few days. But yes, some of your players are doing good and taking advantage of the fact that we have some lesser active players there. Big respect for you guys!

Guess you have a lot of them then?

and sure post pics of stopped hammers.... we can not post any of yours stopped armies as you dont use them for any other purpose then raiding...

oh wait, there was one OP you did in 2 months time 8o

Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

Stop your crying,

you played with italians long before today and uhm their ways,,, Neworder with Italians and Arabs last qualify? Anti-cheat? ROFL

Dude, you seriously think you have team now that play for Neworder alliance? :*

Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?